Wed TMD David Poole Tribute Replays -- UPDATED

Bagman

Oct 15, 2008
The ATL
Hello folks...

First off, thank you to you all for taking the time to call, email, and make posts about David.

Your kind words, thoughts, and stories have meant so much to me and all of us at Sirius NASCAR Radio. Most importantly, Katy (David's wife) has been so touched and moved by your words and actions.

In case you missed the original airing, or the couple of replays that have already occured, Sirius has planned 2 more airings of Wednesdays show.

Friday at 11p ET and Sunday 2p ET will afford you 2 more opportunities to hear the overwhleming response from people inside the sport who took time to join us in remembering David.

Thanks again to all of you.

Bagman

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Thank you so much for letting us all know and for letting us join you in the memories and great times shared with David Poole... He was a great man loved by so many people.... It was a privilege to be able to have listened to him on the radio every morning.. He will be missed dearly by this big world we live in... Thank you for coming into our homes and vehicles each and everyday and sharing everything you have with all of us.. We appreciate you all so much.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and David's family and all his friends as they deal in this tragic time... You are a very strong man for being able to do what you have done the past few days.. Keep up the great work and know we are right beside you all the way Bagman..

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I'm just now learning of this sad news. I feel like I've lost a personal friend. TMD was such an important part of my day when I was trucking. David was my favorite host on the nascar channel.

I will listen to the replays this weekend...thanks for the info.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I have a request for those at TMD. Could you play the montage you made last year for his brithday? Its the montage you compiled that had the "you complain that you dont want to talk tires, yet here you are talking about tires! So lets talk tires!"

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I thought about that, but chances of them reading 700 emails before getting to mine is unlikely this week. I had some other clips in mind but for some reason I cant seem to remember.

nascarczar

May 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Bagman, thank you for the info on the replays. I've got one of the radios set to record it at 10 (My Time) tonight. If it doesn't work I'll do it again Sunday.

Mike

Zed071

May 6, 2009
I was tuned in on Sunday at 2pm and all I heard was the race reply. :(

Did anyone else get that? While it was a good race, I would have rather listened to the full tribute shou

Z