We bought Gary's First Pitch Ball!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'm coming off a big high. TSS won Gary's First Pitch Ball less than an hour ago. I'm excited to see where this all leads. We will find a way to keep this ball available for Stern fans to see and take pics with etc. I probably will bring it with me to Bubbapalooza in Pittsburgh, making it much less jabrone :flex:

Reactions: HecticArt

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
What happened to Artie wanting to buy it? Are you calling in tomorrow?

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
:bigclap: how much was it? Didn't the money go to charity? Should be a good promotion item if you call in. Or set up a booth at bubbapalooza and promote you having the ball.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Taylor, that's really cool. One of you guys from TSS should definitely call in to the show.

Where or how did you win the ball? Was it listed on eBay or something?

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Sweet. If you set up a photo-op for fans, you should dress a guy wearing a gorilla suit and a pink tutu holding the ball to pose with fans.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Hey for fun, I Googled: gay first pitch. You would never believe what came up first. Gary won't ever live this down. Between this, Baba Looey, Ma-Kine, and everything else, I would have to say that he's the real tortured man on the show, for all time. :D

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Gret job T. How much did you guy's pay for it if I may inquire? You NEED to call into the show tomorrow bro.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
15K I think they just said. 18 or 15. That's A LOT to shell out for a ball!

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I'm coming off a big high. TSS won Gary's First Pitch Ball less than an hour ago. I'm excited to see where this all leads. We will find a way to keep this ball available for Stern fans to see and take pics with etc. I probably will bring it with me to Bubbapalooza in Pittsburgh, making it much less jabrone :flex:
Fucking sweet. :bigclap:If I make it down to Bubbapalooza, I'd be honored to see your ball. Wait... Surely I can word that better. :jj:

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Tom! I can't believe it!!!!!!!

Congratulations! And you've donated to a great cause.

(I can't believe it!!!)

:bigthumbup:

MfBrooklyn

Oct 12, 2008
congratulations, the money went to the aids charity, and you have a piece of history from the howard stern family, im so excited you got it, and i know that ball will bring tss radio much joy,luv ya m