WDEV RadioVermont

jC...

Oct 14, 2008
Squier use to host a show (Im sure it is still on) on Saturday or Sunday mornings called...."Music to go to the dump by." He had some wonderdog type character on with him. Pretty corny really LoL.

Dave Moody

Oct 14, 2008
Barre, VT
www.sirius-speedway.com
Squier use to host a show (Im sure it is still on) on Saturday or Sunday mornings called...."Music to go to the dump by." He had some wonderdog type character on with him. Pretty corny really LoL.
That show is a CLASSIC! Sadly, Ken's producer, Buster The Wonder Dog, passed away recently. Very sad.

FYI: Ken Squier taught me everything I know about this crazy business. He is my mentor and my hero, and I owe everything I have ever done to him.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
FYI: Ken Squier taught me everything I know about this crazy business. He is my mentor and my hero, and I owe everything I have ever done to him.
I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am thankful for that, because you are one of the greatest announcers to ever call a race.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I can't speak for everyone, but I for one am thankful for that, because you are one of the greatest announcers to ever call a race.

Dave:

I totally agree with risky, you are one of the best I have ever heard and for you to give the kudos to Ken, well that says a lot about the man you are.

Great job Dave!!!

:ter: :ter: :ter: :ter: :bigclap: