way to suck up to the A list director

perezcious

Apr 25, 2009
Stupid Howard is a)always complaining he doesnt get screener dvd's of new blockbusters and b) always complaining he doesnt get offered movie parts.
so Ron Howard is nice enough to come in and suffer Artie blethering at him:mad:.... and Howard DOESNT HAVE TIME TO WATCH HIS SENT OVER DVD.Smart move asshole.Way to put in an iota of effort to the show.Such hard work squeezing in an hour and a half on your sofa in your penthouse , to make a Stellar guest feel its worthwhile gracing your shitty show.Couldnt have even had Gary :rolleyes:watch it so you could lie and say it was good, or ask some pertinent interview questions to help the guy get the message of his film across to the audience he's promoting to.
Useless old lazy Fuck.:bigclap:.Whats the point.Let opie and Anthony take his channels over already.THEY TRY TO MAKE THE GUEST FEEL APPRECIATED.

Reactions: jamesp717 and Bark

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Stupid Howard is a)always complaining he doesnt get screener dvd's of new blockbusters and b) always complaining he doesnt get offered movie parts.
so Ron Howard is nice enough to come in and suffer Artie blethering at him:mad:.... and Howard DOESNT HAVE TIME TO WATCH HIS SENT OVER DVD.Smart move asshole.Way to put in an iota of effort to the show.Such hard work squeezing in an hour and a half on your sofa in your penthouse , to make a Stellar guest feel its worthwhile gracing your shitty show.Couldnt have even had Gary :rolleyes:watch it so you could lie and say it was good, or ask some pertinent interview questions to help the guy get the message of his film across to the audience he's promoting to.
Useless old lazy Fuck.:bigclap:.Whats the point.Let opie and Anthony take his channels over already.THEY TRY TO MAKE THE GUEST FEEL APPRECIATED.

Thanks for sharing.:wave:

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Let opie and Anthony take his channels over already.THEY TRY TO MAKE THE GUEST FEEL APPRECIATED.

Any type of programming advice should be given to Tim Sabean. Either call in when he appears on TWUS, or send him an email. I'm sure he'd be happy to look into it...he always is! :bigthumbup:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Ok man I was with you when you said he should have watched the movie. Yes he should have and I think it was pretty shitty he didn't. Your right he complains all the time about screener DVD's. He had a great one to watch and then the director was coming in too.

You lost me when you brought up 0.0. Those guys can't hold an audience. Thats why they were fired from every radio station they had. All 15 stations gone and Howard wasn't even there to compete. I tried listening to those idiots and all they want to do is talk about Howard. You O&A fans worry way to much about the Stern universe. We Stern fans could give two shits about 0.0. There is a forum for you guys. I suggest you use. it.

Reactions: Bark

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Ok man I was with you when you said he should have watched the movie. Yes he should have and I think it was pretty shitty he didn't. Your right he complains all the time about screener DVD's. He had a great one to watch and then the director was coming in too.

I agree completely.

and you know if Howard does get that private screening, it will be the best movie he has ever seen, regardless if he actually liked it or not

perezcious

Apr 25, 2009

You lost me when you brought up 0.0. Those guys can't hold an audience. Thats why they were fired from every radio station they had. All 15 stations gone and Howard wasn't even there to compete. I tried listening to those idiots and all they want to do is talk about Howard. You O&A fans worry way to much about the Stern universe. We Stern fans could give two shits about 0.0. There is a forum for you guys. I suggest you use. it.
I would , but i can't listen to both shows simutaneously.I have only heard O& A for 8 weeks , but I enjoy the way they interview guests, in a much more conversational , inclusive , friendly way.100 times better than Howards list of repetetive sad old "shocking" sex and hash oil questions.And in my opinion, having heard 12 years of Stern every day every minute of the show....Oand A are better radio , Howard has jumped the shark, and its old age/laziness rich moneybags out of touch complacency / Lardie langes fault, that he cant compete any more.They kick his ass in the funny department, the interview department, and the not having to listen to Fucking Lardie ruin every show department.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I would , but i can't listen to both shows simutaneously.I have only heard O& A for 8 weeks , but I enjoy the way they interview guests, in a much more conversational , inclusive , friendly way.100 times better than Howards list of repetetive sad old "shocking" sex and hash oil questions.And in my opinion, having heard 12 years of Stern every day every minute of the show....Oand A are better radio , Howard has jumped the shark, and its old age/laziness rich moneybags out of touch complacency / Lardie langes fault, that he cant compete any more.They kick his ass in the funny department, the interview department, and the not having to listen to Fucking Lardie ruin every show department.

Thank God you brought this to light. I see the show a lot differently now.

Reactions: Bark

almaniac27

Nov 12, 2008
Kent, Ohio
The OP doesn't know Howard speak, he knows zero point zero.

What did you say? I was staring at your avatar. ;)

I've listened to O&A on occasion and they can do good interviews, they're just a different style than Howard. I still prefer Howard's show because O&A come across like royal assholes most of the time and I don't like it when they go off on political tangents.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Didn't he say he didn't read the books, either? Man, I held off for as long as I could not reading them, but even I crawled out from under my rock and finished them (not to mention every other Brown book).

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
if sirius/xm was smart, they'd offer O&A on a week when howard's off on vacation to try and increase that 0.0 rating.

That's a good idea. Ron and Fez would be even better. These other shows might not be to everyone's liking, but it may get some people to add XM to their package.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i think it funny that howard always bitches about not getting dvd copies before the movies are out but then when he gets one for a guest's movie he dosnt get around to watching it.

-jhdk