Watch Out For That...

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
We have so many different type of threads, probably not for people/animals or whatever falling into/hitting into stuff. I know this type of stuff has been posted in other threads, but it time for it's own.

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
i posted this one before but it's a doozy.

(and you don't have to feel bad cause the guy didn't die.)

That is crazy! I can't even figure out where the tire came from.

While watching it, it reminded me of the opening to each episode of Six Feet Under, where someone dies in an unexpected way.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Watch out for that incredibly slow moving ride that seems nearly impossible to fall out of:

I agree with everything written in this blog:

I Cannot Comprehend How This Girl Slip And Fell Out Of The Slowest Ride In Amusement Park History

IDK about NY Six Flags but the Jackson NJ Six Flags that I went to as a kid was filled with trash people. They had metal detectors well before any other amusement park. And I'm not putting myself above the trash people. My friends and I were right there with them. 14-17 year old me and all my friends thought we were the shit prancing around that park looking to pick up girls and go on rides. In reality we were a group of stoners. I remember one trip where we forgot where I parked and wondered around the lot for at least an hour before getting out of there. It was the much more pathetic version of the Seinfeld parking garage episode. All that being said, I have nothing but good memories of that place.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The video needs the song from Chumbawamba "Tubthumping" in the background.

I get knocked down and get back up again.

Reactions: semipenguin