"Wanna hear another funny LA story?"

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Howard: "no."

:churn: I think howard is starting to agree with alot of the callers, Artie is loosing his touch really quickly. :no:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Agreed. God it's getting old.

I don't want Artie to take this path because I am a fan. But it's becoming increasingly more and more difficult to stomach these off-put silly comments and stories.

Maybe he was right; he should have stayed on the dope....for what it's worth, he was funnier.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I don't want Artie to take this path because I am a fan. But it's becoming increasingly more and more difficult to stomach these off-put silly comments and stories.

me too. the guy can be hilarious at times, but I not feeling him at all lately. I turned off TWUS 10mins in or so. He is telling lame jokes and boring stories, and nobody else is getting a word in.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I'm fine with it until he begins to tell a long winded story with lots of "uh's, um's, humina humina humina uhhh's" in them after he's told it 3 times on the air already. Howard telling the same story 10 times is one thing.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Is it really that bad? I know he brings up drugs and heroin a lot. He said heroin so many times last week it could be a drinking game. Anyway I think he's fine.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
If Howard is great at anything, he's great at being a host. He knows how to move the show along. He knows when to start shit and when to end shit. Howard shutting down Artie isn't Howard being mean, but simply moving the show along. The story Artie wanted to tell will be told someday, but Howard knows when to move along.

wwfmike

Oct 13, 2008
Santa Rosa, NM
me too. the guy can be hilarious at times, but I not feeling him at all lately. I turned off TWUS 10mins in or so. He is telling lame jokes and boring stories, and nobody else is getting a word in.

He lost it about 30 minutes into TWUS. He can NOT take criticism in any form. One negative comment and he goes straight for the jugular.

I love Artie on the show. I just wish he would take it down a few notches.

I thought the HBO segment was friggin hilarious. Of course it was crude and over the top. That's exactly what it was supposed to be.