Walk the Dog 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Oooh, 3 stations this week? Gonna be kind of a pain in the ass to find time to listen to all three though.
And now we're throwing even more channels for you to listen to... ;)

If it gets too much, you can always catch up with it later. The threads will remain open and we encourage future discussion on a channel even after the week is up.

We've gone ahead and opened threads for the Holiday channels. Enjoy!

:)

Road Hog

Nov 9, 2008
Massachusetts
People should be aware that they can rate a channel by clicking on "Rate Thread" at the top of the thread. Maybe you could add that reminder in the opening post for each channel? The more people who vote, the better indication we'd have of our favorite (and least favorite) channels.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
People should be aware that they can rate a channel by clicking on "Rate Thread" at the top of the thread. Maybe you could add that reminder in the opening post for each channel? The more people who vote, the better indication we'd have of our favorite (and least favorite) channels.

Thanks for the suggestion! I've gone ahead and added a reminder in each thread.

Reactions: semipenguin

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Happy Holidays to you guys. You all are doing a great job with the WTD. I have really enjoyed reading everyone reviews.

Some just give a quick read, others go very detailed reviews.

Thanks for all that participate.

Reactions: Aaron

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I was hoping for 3 stations this week. :(

Maybe Aaron can add another one. I think we were doing three the past couple of weeks because of the holiday channels. If everyone wants to do three, then I'm sure we can go to three a week...:)

It'll sure make WTD go faster...:p

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Well, it's just that I already have '40s on 4 on the presets and I already know what my opinion will be of Praise (not too much into gospel music).

How about..... The Loft? I have never listened to that channel and I've been waiting for it to be featured on WTD.

Reactions: semipenguin
Status
Not open for further replies.