Walk the Dog 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
It's always good to see previously reviewed channels revisited.

Just make sure you also listen to Elvis Radio this week, lol! :right:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
You guys didn't Walk the Dog through the tribute channel?

Do I detect a bit of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

I believe today is the last day. If we were going to do a WTD on it we should have started Friday. Two days is not enough time :worried:

Next SAC is all yours. We'll save the Manfred Mann Earth Band Channel just for you :)
Posted via Mobile Device

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Do I detect a bit of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

I believe today is the last day. If we were going to do a WTD on it we should have started Friday. Two days is not enough time :worried:

Next SAC is all yours. We'll save the Manfred Mann Earth Band Channel just for you :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, in this case and this case only, no sarcasm intended. I had listened to it a bit this weekend on my camping trip and was ready to write my review.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Neither 'Heart & Soul' nor The Village were on for a full week, so we will go ahead and extend Week 32's channels for another week. The Village is currently playing Uncle Sam Radio. Heart & Soul was the MJ Tribute channel earlier this week.

Feel free to include reviews of those special programs in your reviews of these channels. :)

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Thanks for the compliments down4six and flap_jackson! :bigthumbup:

We've pretty much done all the music channels except for a few of the foreign language channels (Radio Korea, anyone?) and a few of the XM (with some commercials) channels.

Beyond that we'll go on hiatus for a few months, I assume. But you'll still see new threads for single-artist channels, :right:, and any changes in the lineup.

As always feel free to dig up the older threads and continue to add comments. :)

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Beyond that we'll go on hiatus for a few months, I assume. But you'll still see new threads for single-artist channels, :right:, and any changes in the lineup.

As always feel free to dig up the older threads and continue to add comments. :)

(Shameless Plug)

OR, you could check out Talk the Dog in the Talk and Entertainment section

(end shameless plug) :jj:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Anyone interested in coming up with ways we can improve WTD, please feel free to let us know. If there are any channel you wish to revisit, please do so. If there are any Clear Channel or foreign music channels :)right:) that you would like to review, please let us know.

We will be returning to the next addition of WTD in the future. Thank you to everyone who participated in this years edition of WTD ;)

Have a wonderful summer and a better tomorrow :)

Reactions: Aaron
Status
Not open for further replies.