Wake Up To Your Music with AlarmTunes

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
We are extremely excited to announce the release of our application AlarmTunes, written exclusively for iPhone OS 3.0.

In short, we wanted to make a simple and reliable Alarm Clock that would make waking up in the morning much more enjoyable for ourselves and our customers.

Here are a few screenshots and our excerpt from iTunes with more detail.

merged.jpg

Finally, the ability to wake up to music from your iPod library is now here.

Introducing AlarmTunes for iPhone and iPod Touch. Only .99 cents for a limited time!

Exclusively designed for iPhone OS 3.0!!

No longer is it necessary to purchase an expensive alarm clock accessory, with AlarmTunes you’ll be able to reduce your bedside clutter making your iPhone or iPod Touch your bedside clock, alarm clock, and charging unit all one. Wake up the right way, fully charged and ready for another day.

Features Include:
• Direct Access to all music from your iPod music Library including playlists, albums, songs, artists, and more...
• Ability to designate multiple or individual tracks as your alarm
• A true clock! Clock display will remain illuminated while device is plugged into power source
• Alarm feature will reliably sound even if your device is in sleep mode and your screen is shut off (unlike most alarm apps)
• Shake feature enables random selection of music
• Persistent memory of settings such as alarm mode, music selection, volume preference
• 24 hour clock support with a simple double tapping on the display
• Standard alarm mode available as an alternative to music
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Set the tone for the day and wake up to your favorite songs.

Transform your iPhone or iPod Touch into your morning wake up call with AlarmTunes!

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
Seems to be a few problems with trusting the alarm. Looks good, but needs a little polish, imo. Buyer needs to read reviews.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
The only problem it would seem is that I can't go to bed listening to Pandora and Wake up to AlarmTunes because Apple doesn't allow software to run in the background except for theirs. So, this leaves me no choice, but to use their Alarm service, which does what I want, though I can only select from their alarms and no music.

All the classic iPod allow for the selection of music when set, but they have never allowed this on the iPhone or iPod Touch!

I'd consider buying this if I could use it as stated above.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I need a sound I already dislike, becuase I hate waking up. If I started using my music to wake me up, I would start hating my music!

Rynology

Jun 29, 2009
Seems to be a few problems with trusting the alarm. Looks good, but needs a little polish, imo. Buyer needs to read reviews.

Alarm is absolutely reliable. It is just important to realize that as with any third party application you must remain in the app for it to function, and we also recommend that you restart your device after installation.

Thank you for your interest.