Wait a minute. can someone explain to me how Leno doing a free show is bad?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
really, how is that bad? its all free. typical howard hating jay tho.

I think Howard feels the fact that this free show coincides with the premeire of his new primetime show is not really coincidental.

But in reality, it's just to hate on Jay. Howard's grabbing any excuse to let out the ol' Id. Good for me, because hateful Howard is good radio.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I think Howard feels the fact that this free show coincides with the premeire of his new primetime show is not really coincidental.

But in reality, it's just to hate on Jay. Howard's grabbing any excuse to let out the ol' Id. Good for me, because hateful Howard is good radio.

i mean lets be real. when was the last time howard did something for free? last time I checked, htv, and sirius are both subscription based services. htv having any sales due to the recession?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
i mean lets be real. when was the last time howard did something for free? last time I checked, htv, and sirius are both subscription based services. htv having any sales due to the recession?

Hypocrisy from Howard Stern?

Alert the media!! Call the White House!!! Scramble the jets!!

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I'm willing to bet that if Leno saved 20 people from drownding by letting them float on his chin Howard would have a problem with that too.:yesshake:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Yeah, Howard's disdain for Leno is pretty obvious. He's still pretty pissed off about the Stuttering John stuff.

He didn't even try to dress it up like he usually does. He came right out and said "I'm still pissed off about the Stuttering John thing."

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I also think that Howard might be jealous of Jay's penis size. When Sandra Bernhard told howard Jay had a big fat one i think that made howard hate him even more.:yesshake:

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Well, he was right about the inappropriateness of the show being at The Palace of Auburn Hills, though. The only thing hurting financially in Auburn Hills is Chrysler! :party: