Vote Junior @ Indy!!!

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
Why not vote for someone who will actually run up front all day and contend, not run 25th or worse all day.

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
I don't mind him that much either, but when I watch a race on TV and now these Mickey Mouse Sports Network commercials with him in it and constantly subjected to an average to below average driver who rarely runs up front anymore, it really begins to get on my nerves a little bit.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I'd rather watch drivers than all these commercials for the sex pills. I can't turn on the TV without seeing a couple dancing, swimming, taking a bath, or throwing stuff out on the front lawn with that loving smile on their face.

(and if I have a four hour erection do you think I'm calling my doctor? Hell no. I've got a wife!)
:cool:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I'd rather watch drivers than all these commercials for the sex pills. I can't turn on the TV without seeing a couple dancing, swimming, taking a bath, or throwing stuff out on the front lawn with that loving smile on their face.

(and if I have a four hour erection do you think I'm calling my doctor? Hell no. I've got a wife!)
:cool:

LOL LOL LOL

Oh my god!!! Almost spit my coffee out reading that mghtx!!!

You HAVE been watching too many of those commercials!! :p

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Listen, this cat has won 18 races and two Busch Series championships. He knows how to drive, the old style cars and if Nascar reverts back to them he will run up front again and contend for championships.