VOTE Junior for Driver2Crew in Texas!

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
Why should a driver who's not performing worth a crap have a channel? I like Junior and all, but he's just not that talented.

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
Junior is not a guaranteed channel again this week on Sirius! :eek:

Be sure to go to sirius.com/driver2crew to vote him in!

Last week he narrowly lost to Mark Martin. Let's not have it happen again!

GO VOTE NOW! :bigclap:

Call me when Junior has a track grandstand named after him. Seriously, if the Red Army wants this bad enough they will vote and don't need you to cheerlead.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
We aren't the red army anymore, we are the blue and green army.
But I actually prefer the blue............National Guard and not the Amp :)

CanuckFan420

Feb 9, 2009
Vancouver, BC, Canada
WOW! You guys are vicious!

Anyway here's my rationale...

First, I don't think Junior will ever accomplish anywhere near what his Dad did, nor do I expect him to BE his Dad like some fans do.

Second, I think he CAN and WILL win a championship.

Thirdly, while watching everything unfold that fateful day in February 2001, I remember asking myself, "OK, so who am I going to root for now?", and the only logical answer I had was "Well, I guess his son".

I grew up in the land where NASCAR doesn't exist and got into it by seeing Sr. on ABC and TNN. Junior didn't get to pick his last name, nor did he have any say in what happened to his father.

I admit that there are many more talented drivers out there, but I know there are several fans who cheer for guys who haven't done much of anything either. You cheer for who you want.

And for all you guys saying "Mark Martin", I like the guy, but how many championships does HE have? Uhh 0.0?

Enjoy Texas folks.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
Second, I think he CAN and WILL win a championship.

he's won one before.....a nationwide championship

And for all you guys saying "Mark Martin", I like the guy, but how many championships does HE have? Uhh 0.0?

the same amount as juney, NONE, but HE does have MORE cup and nationwide WINS not to mention has finished HIGHER in the cup standings.

sounds like you need to lay off listening to stern for awhile. :)

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
yeah, except now juney is the fourth best driver at Hendrick when last year he was the third