Various Thoughts

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This is that internet dress all over again. I hear the profanity, but I played the clip for my wife without explaining any context, and she did not. After explaining, she could make it out, but didn't really think it was said.

And the Yanni/Laurel deal as well. I can hear both the profanity and the clean version, depending on what my mind wants to hear.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm listening to some of Jackie's stuff on Amazon. He's great, but he's also such a hack...fake voices, laughing at his own jokes.... F Jackie.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard is off this week. According to MarksFriggin Archives, he's also off next week as well.

He should be back live on Monday, February 25.

It's a shame they don't go deep into the archives... Today started off with talk of Ronnie's boat radio which was installed in the limo. It was still a good segment though. I turned on 101 and it was talk about the ISIS/ISIL/Daesh hotline which was probably from last week's Sternthology.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I must be really bored today because I'm channeling Jackie and thinking about what word is funnier to say...midget or titties.

That made me wonder why Howard never did some sort of "the shortest person with the biggest breasts" contest. He did all sorts of "hottest amputee" or whatever.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I wonder if part of Howard's "rock is dead" attitude can be traced to his kids. If they listened to a lot of top-40 stuff and Howard would only be part of the K-Rock family during working hours...

He would show up at the Dysfunctional Family Picnic on occasion, but didn't he stop going in later years? Other than book signings, how many public events did he go to?

Didn't Cabbie have that midday show or was that Stuttering John? Cabbie was a producer during Cane's afternoon show.

But...if Howard wasn't too "attached" to the rest of the on-air family, I can see why he might think rock died. Remember...he had his own studio complex at 92.3 and still does at SiriusXM.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
6:55.

Obviously, this is way overlooked by the "money shot" soon after, but listen to Monkey say the word "mind."

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's a shame Howard is off next week.

7:02am. "Good morning! Oh man, I hate parades. Let me tell you, Robin..."

7:58am. *Fred fires up the commercials.*

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Listening to the Jewel interview (2016?). Very entertaining interview for me... Howard makes many references to passages in her book Never Broken. Wonder if he actually read that book or if he ever reads a book being publicized by an interviewee?