Various Thoughts

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Caught a segment today where Bobo said "a sheep in sheep's clothing". Hilarity ensues.

Steve from Florida is so dum.

On Friday's WUS, they played some stuff where Gilbert Gottfried got into it with a nanny. That was just downright hysterical. At one point, he does his Jewish vampire voice where he starts talking about biting the foreskins off.

That dude was radio plutonium.

Reactions: sadchild

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I wonder if the news will ever return. At one time, Robin had machines in her booth...hence why she was in a booth.

It shouldn't be that hard to get a few headlines and some basic facts. I think she had an intern for that job at one point. Then again, I'm not sure anyone misses the constant "Robin, let me tell you all about...." reads during the news.

Still. Ya. It'll be interesting to see.

Then again, with the recent contract signing, we could have had the last-ever news segment. The show was originally 6-10, then 7-11 (once again, going over) and now it seems to be...7 to basically any time after 10:30 or whenever Howard thinks they're done.

I did notice they've started playing bumpers coming back from breaks now. I've also noticed the breaks are really short now.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I stumbled upon a boy & Ray clip from around 1991 where they have Sandy (Corn) Parker on when she had a penthouse layout, and was 'dating' Trump. Howard in bob vocal asked her if trump was curled up in the corner asking for sex. She said no, but that he was very nice and didn't say if they had sex, which is a yes. I recorded it on best of around the early teens. They were saying they were going to take her to the poconos and brutally tie her down and essentially rape her. She stood in for it. I can't believe that made the air!! Anyone remember it?

• Wow
Reactions: scotchandcigar

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I've heard the song, but the commentary after...this makes Ned's anti-Irish song seem not harmful.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Here's a Shuli update with some "behind the scenes" stuff from the news team. Obviously, it should go without saying that any podcast starring Shuli is going to be not safe for work.

Last edited:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's Sternthology:

Gary: "Do you know what General Manager Tom Chiusano does?"

When Huey Lewis asked why...

Gary: "We're just asking why because we're not sure what he does either."

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm listening to PoisonGasGate on 101 now.

Howard has had zero luck with cars between the petcock, the SS Mund and poison gas. It makes for good radio, but yeah. Howard goes mental.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
The first time(?) Little Lupe came in was on 101 before the Wednesday WUS.

"My pussy is like a machine" and Fred plays the mac-hine drop.

"Pussy is my favorite."
"Vagina poosy."
"I love cock."

That was an amazing show moment.

And then we got Sam Kinison calling in from Hell.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Fan Favorites today is playing Enrique Iglesias from 2000. His nickname is "key-kay" spelled as (I think) Kike.

Of course, Jackie started laughing hysterically.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Andre the Giant died in 1993. It was a shame he was never on the show.

Also...I miss Iron Sheik.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They played Will's announcement of becoming a dad Wednesday afternoon on 101.

It was from 2011.

He has a 10 year old this year. Eek. I remember where I was when I heard that clip.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It'll probably be a very long time until George does another announce, but I have one.

"This is George Takei. I remember when pride parades were very short. Now, they're how I like penis...very lengthy...oh myyy...This is the Howard Stern show."

Reactions: scotchandcigar

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hot take:

Howard won't be back to the studio until he can have guests. He got his home wired with the Zoom/webcam stuff so he can interview guests remotely, but it would be a whole different headache (for him) to wire the studio for such.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Russell Brand is talking to Conan O'Brien about ayahuasca.

Conan: "I would take ayahuasca. I don't even know what it is."

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just had a Gardein burger. They cook fast. Like damn. Next time, low heat might be an option. They're also quite skinny little things.

They didn't taste bad tho.