Various Thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Nov 20, 2014.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

2. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, feral children are probably more common than we think. There was an absolutely heartbreaking story out of Florida about ten years ago involving a girl was was locked up in absolutely disgusting conditions. It probably made the studio bathroom look sanitary.

After intense rehabilitation therapy, she was adopted and now goes by the name of Danielle Lierow. She'll probably never be "normal" but she has a wonderful family.

Look up "The Girl In The Window" if you have a moment to read her story.
    JHDK likes this.
  3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

this cartoon for international beer day made me think of richard.

[​IMG]
    scotchandcigar likes this.
  4. kryptonite

Pat Monahan from Train is currently inducting Journey into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

...hmmm...Monday on the show? Howard's buddy Pat?
  5. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I was around for the Rickles era. Insult humor is tough to sustain. For me it got tired real quick. Couldn't compare with a guy with like Richard Prior.
  6. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Today is the 10th anniversary of Richard Simmons screaming "Gary, where are you!"
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i often don't like the taped bits but i enjoyed both priest and boy and cock talk.
  8. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

listening to monday's show i actually agree with booey once it came out that sal got free tickets too. however, even when i agree with him he annoys me. it seems to me that whenever he is on the air he comes of as soooo arrogant these days. yea he's the ep so he deserves the most perks but the fact that he works the same 3 day week as the actual talent must rub the rest of the staff the wrong way and i can totally understand that.
  9. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

i fucking HATE how they will talk about celebs doing some dumb shit and then be too pussy to name that person.

i'm listening to them talk about the celeb who doesn't like people looking at him on the stairs. i know there are plenty of other examples but i can't think of them off the top of my head. whenever a situation like this comes up it drives me nuts. this is a prime example of how the show has turned the corner in the wrong way. old howard who didn't suck up to celebs would have called this guy out in a second.
  10. scotchandcigar

I don't think a celebrity is going to ruin their career just to entertain your curiosity. And if Howard kept pushing, he'd have no celebrities to interview.
  11. kryptonite

Melissa McCarthy has been doing her Sean Spicer impression on SNL.
    Sometimes, people will edit things and be like "this thing vs that thing" in a mashup.

I would LOVE to see a "Spicer vs Schott" with Melissa and Billy going at it.
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

13. scotchandcigar

14. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

15. kryptonite

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

same with bill o'reilly. vacations always come at bad times.
  17. kryptonite

Aaron Hernandez joined the 27 club today, but before the show was officially on vacation.

They talked about it, but... it doesn't count for the curse.
  18. kryptonite

I'd love to see/hear some mash-up of Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer and Billy West as Marge Schott.
  19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

scotchandcigar likes this.
  20. scotchandcigar

That blanket gives a slimming look.
    JHDK likes this.