Using people that are not in your league... for fun and profit.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Question: I think we all know (unless you're 16) pretty much what league we play in physically. I know that I will not be banging supermodels anytime soon, but I also know that I won't be banging a sea turtle, unless I'm drunk - or slightly buzzed - or bored.

So, if a guy/girl uses someone that is clearly outside of their league, whose fault is it really?

The entire industry of stipping is built upon this premise. Is it wrong for guys to utilize the same, in reverse?

Is it wrong for guys to accept things from girls that they absolutely know that they will never date? Is it wrong to get bjs from girls that they absolutely know that they will never date?

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
It's wrong to deceive. If you get a BJ from anyone under false pretenses, that's slimy. If the BJ is given with full knowledge that it is just a BJ, that's a happy occasion for all involved.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
With enough $$$, anyone becomes attainable and the more attractive you become. Look at HS and BOS.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Question: I think we all know (unless you're 16) pretty much what league we play in physically. I know that I will not be banging supermodels anytime soon, but I also know that I won't be banging a sea turtle, unless I'm drunk - or slightly buzzed - or bored.

So, if a guy/girl uses someone that is clearly outside of their league, whose fault is it really?

The entire industry of stipping is built upon this premise. Is it wrong for guys to utilize the same, in reverse?

Is it wrong for guys to accept things from girls that they absolutely know that they will never date? Is it wrong to get bjs from girls that they absolutely know that they will never date?

No. there are no problems with any of this.

But are you admitting to getting BJ's from ugly chicks? Although, it has been my experience that usually the average looking chicks give the best bj's cuz they know they have too. The hottest chicks know they DON"T have to.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
As long as you're not leading her on to her to get the job done. . . . .

She shouldn't be saluting the general if she's looking fora long term deployment without being clear what the conditions of the mission are.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
But are you admitting to getting BJ's from ugly chicks?

As a drinker, there are definitely a few beasts in my past.