UP UP Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Using the arrow keys, type "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A" while using the google rss reader, and a little ninja appears on the left of the screen, which turns partially blue.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
That first minute and a half used to make me so nervous. If I survived that, I knew I could win. :cool:

Yeah. If you could get past the nasty alternating uppercuts then Tyson would go down like Piston Honda.

Have you played the new punchout for Wii?

It is awesome.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I haven't tried it on the Wii. I actually never got around to buying a game system in the last 20 years, since NES. I still play NES once in a while on the computer through an emulator. Games like Contra, Legend of Zelda, all the Mario games.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
NICE.

How come when you used the code you were 0-2?

that always bothered me.

I used to always beat him back in the day, but one time I TKO'd him. that was my shining moment!

I tried to play mike tyson's punchout on my daughters PSP recently, and I could not get past bald bull tho.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
It's okay, Sparky. I found this because I didn't know either.

you know an old school DOOM player when you find someone who can type the codes with one hand in the blink of an eye while simultaneously trying to kill demons with the other hand.

idspispod
idkfa
iddqd

I remember the old nintendo cheat codes as well. I also vaguely remember writing down "save codes" to save your place in certain games. They were long strings that you had to write down 100% correct or you would lose your progress forever!