UNC Basketball........

Tarheel44

Oct 17, 2008
Glen Burnie,MD
Psycho T is held out of practices due to injury to his shins, how long I don't know but it will be a hugh blow if he is out for an extended period of time.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
Yes, its obviously a big deal if he is out for a while. The bad thing is UNC is not playing a cupcake schedule early on, and it might be rough without a big spaceheater in the middle.

The good thing is: Roy has lots of depth, and we can run and gun all night on anyone.

LRPackFan

Nov 15, 2008
South Carolina
Look, I'm a Wolfpack fan , but I will agree with 03. You could split that team in half and they both would be top ten clubs. As for TH, I think it's better he gets healthy now than to have this happen in March.

Tarheel44

Oct 17, 2008
Glen Burnie,MD
the other night

Kentucky might have been embarrassed by their performance the other night but the outcome was the same. Their basketball program is going down fast and it doesn't show signs of improving that I can see.
With Hans out and Ginyard also out they played pretty good. Just sorry to see Zeller go down to a wrist injury, now he gets to redshirt this year and still has 4 years when he comes back. Their next game is at Santa Barbara before they go to the Maui tournament, should be a good one