U might wanna listen to bubba this friday "moonshine" miller vs "jack daniels" brent

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
bubba announced this friday is gonna be slut-free, and will feature miller getting angry drunk off apple pie moonshine vs brent getting angry drunk off jack daniels.

apparently brent gets really mean off jack.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
This sounds interesting.

I rarely tune into Bubba because of the Hulkster. It gets old. Yesterday, I tuned in, and was pleased. They were talking about that pedophile director getting busted in Europe. I was enjoying the show until a caller started talking about Hogan.

HOLY $%&!!!

<click>

I'll try to tune in on Friday, though. Listening to drunk people on the radio is always good to me.

Reactions: beaniemac

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
This sounds interesting.

I rarely tune into Bubba because of the Hulkster. It gets old. Yesterday, I tuned in, and was pleased. They were talking about that pedophile director getting busted in Europe. I was enjoying the show until a caller started talking about Hogan.

HOLY $%&!!!

<click>

I'll try to tune in on Friday, though. Listening to drunk people on the radio is always good to me.

hogan, the sluts, nascar, and MJ are the 4 subjects that cause me to change the channel from bubba immedietly. unfortunately, those are 4 of his favorite things to talk about.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
its started! sounds like they're all getting drunk besides bubba.

EDIT:

this is great. brent is insulting all the callers. spice too!

Last edited:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Holly shit, NED's new song was GREAT!!

If anyone heard Bubba and Janie telling stories about how horrible Bubba's Dad, Doug Clem was then you'll love this one.

Ned of course did a tune praising BIG DOUG CLEM. It was hilarious. Fav. line:

Doug Clem yea he was the boss and if the Packers Lost then Janie'd get a right cross, DOUG CLEM.

Somebody please find this song and post it. So good.

Did a search and I think I found a pic of Bubba's Dad, DOUG CLEM. knowing that he was into old cars, this comes from an Antique Car Website. Check it out, he look like Bubba too. Dude on the left.

Attachments

• BIG DOUG CLEM.jpg
    BIG DOUG CLEM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

If anyone heard Bubba and Janie telling stories about how horrible Bubba's Dad, Doug Clem was then you'll love this one.

Doug Clem yea he was the boss and if the Packers Lost then Janie'd get a right cross, DOUG CLEM.

Did a search and I think I found a pic of Bubba's Dad, DOUG CLEM. knowing that he was into old cars, this comes from an Antique Car Website. Check it out, he look like Bubba too. Dude on the left.

they were supposed to be play it yesterday. and yeah, I saw the same website you did with the old cars.

today's show has been one of the funniest ones I have heard in probably at least 6 months. this is the first time I heard ned's song, and I thought it was hilarious too!

I think this is the website: Welcome to the homepage of the *WHEELERS*

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
they were supposed to be play it yesterday. and yeah, I saw the same website you did with the old cars.

today's show has been one of the funniest ones I have heard in probably at least 6 months.

I think this is the website: Welcome to the homepage of the *WHEELERS*

YES!! That is the first thing that comes up on Google when you search for doug clem.

GREAT SHOW today and a hilarious song.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Can see Bubba in the eyes (Doug Clem on the left):

doug-bud-brucie-07.jpg

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Well now I'm confused. He just said that this was the FM show. So is it not a live show today?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Well now I'm confused. He just said that this was the FM show. So is it not a live show today?

he played the song as was talking about doug clem a lot during the FM show this week. but today was the first time they played the new ned doug clem song uncensored with no start and stops.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com

It's very uncomfortable to listen to but it's classic. A brilliantly backhanded "tribute."

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
he played the song as was talking about doug clem a lot during the FM show this week. but today was the first time they played the new ned doug clem song uncensored with no start and stops.

I'm not talking about a song. He talked about an email and preempted it by saying that he was going to save it for the sat show but he guess he will do it now. That tells me that we were, at least at that point, listening to the FM show.