Two Recent Robin Contradictions

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
- Robin was recently doing a news story promoting "Brace For Impact: The Sully Sulenberger Story" and called him a HERO -- granted, it was probably on the paper, which she didn't pre-read, and she's super-lazy with the news anyway...

- During the Curtis Sliwa interview (I believe), when they were discussing Don Imus, Robin started criticizing Imus for history of yelling at his interns. UHH, HELLO?!?!?!

Sounds like Robin is getting pounded pretty good by her new boyfriend and can't keep herself consistent! ;)

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to say at all. What does one thing have to do with the other? And what does Imus yelling at his interns have to do with anything?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I don't get it either.

It's like when a caller calls into the show assuming that Howard already knows what they're talking about.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, you don't listen to Robin's news to get the news. You listen to Robin's news to hear their commentary ON the news.

When Robin said he was a hero, was she saying it context of the story, or was she giving her opinion? Two different things.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Robin didn't think Sully was a hero. She has been known to be less than kind to interns.

Robin's reputation is that she has "fired" more assistants and interns than anyone else, and has been overheard yelling at them more than once.

Robin has also been so adamant that Sully is NOT a hero, it's just funny to hear her read a story and go "The documentary about the hero will air tomorrow night..." She should still give the semblance that she wrote the copy and didn't straight steal it off the internet.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Robin's reputation is that she has "fired" more assistants and interns than anyone else, and has been overheard yelling at them more than once.

Robin has also been so adamant that Sully is NOT a hero, it's just funny to hear her read a story and go "The documentary about the hero will air tomorrow night..." She should still give the semblance that she wrote the copy and didn't straight steal it off the internet.
let's not forget that on the narcissist scale Robin is a 34.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
let's not forget that on the narcissist scale Robin is a 34.

Thought it was HILARIOUS when Robin said she threatened her mom with hanging herself in front of the front door of the house as a kid, and Howard called that the height of narcissism - to which Robin lets out a *** "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! ***

HAHAHAHA! Robin couldn't even threaten to commit suicide without coming off as completely self-involved! :rofl: