Tuesday's TMD

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Hey guys - will do my best to fill the giant shoes of Mr. Poole when I sit in with The Bagman on Tuesday's edition of "The Morning Drive." Hope you give it a listen and give us a call.

Pete Pistone

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Nah, no official filler-inner. Just always happy to jump off the bench when I can on the channel. I'll be in again Wednesday morning with The Bagman - we have Max Siegel, Wayne Auton, Jon Wood and Gil Martin set for the big show. Hope you'll listen and give us a call....

PSP

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Thanks to all for listening and participating in TMD this week as I filled in with The Bagman. Believe me David was upset that technical difficulties kept him off the air Wednesday but he will be back in full force in his rightful seat on Thursday. Had a blast look forward to filling in TMD again soon and being on around the channel on various shows in 2009.

PSP

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Man what a joy it was to listen to Pit Stop Pete this am. Normally at 9am i switch to my other preferred channel at that time, but Pete's style and delivery kept me listening. I've officially become a Pit Stop Pete fan after listening to todays show.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Thanks to all for listening and participating in TMD this week as I filled in with The Bagman. Believe me David was upset that technical difficulties kept him off the air Wednesday but he will be back in full force in his rightful seat on Thursday. Had a blast look forward to filling in TMD again soon and being on around the channel on various shows in 2009.

PSP

After listening the last couple of mornings, I think they need to add you as a third host of that show!

Your response to John Woods rambling yesterday was classic.......

John Wood: Incoherent rambling, blah, blah, blah

P Pistone response: I watch Lost and even I can't understand what you're saying! :rofl2:

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
After listening the last couple of mornings, I think they need to add you as a third host of that show!

P Pistone response: I watch Lost and even I can't understand what you're saying! :rofl2:

Can we have a big AMEN, bruthas & sistahs!!!!!!!! :clap:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
you can record, yes, but you can only record and listen to STORED sirius programming using that receiver, not listen to one show while recording another. ex: listening to howard stern in the morning while recording the morning drive.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember

LOL LOL....@ Pete!!!! I wish I would have heard that one too!!! :bigclap:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
you can record, yes, but you can only record and listen to STORED sirius programming using that receiver, not listen to one show while recording another. ex: listening to howard stern in the morning while recording the morning drive.

I am to lazy to research this subject this morning...... What is the radio from XM that does what you want? I might be interested in that myself.