Tues Sept 8th Stern show

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This thread is hilarious. Something's not right when you, the listener, can't tell.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
This thread is hilarious. Something's not right when you, the listener, can't tell.

Why is that? Would you want them to call out the time and temp every 15 minutes? When they are just BSing for the first hour, it'd be hard to tell if it's live unless they talk about current events. On shows that I am not so familiar with I have listened for hours before I figured out that it was a repeat.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Why is that? Would you want them to call out the time and temp every 15 minutes? When they are just BSing for the first hour, it'd be hard to tell if it's live unless they talk about current events. On shows that I am not so familiar with I have listened for hours before I figured out that it was a repeat.

"Sim simma...who got the keys to the beamer....."

I thought it was humorous because we've been so acclimated to vacation shows this summer. I feel as though you're blowing this out of proportion.

I lol'd, chuckled to myself if you will, and thought I'd post my reaction to this thread. So... love ya. :wave:

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
"Sim simma...who got the keys to the beamer....."

I thought it was humorous because we've been so acclimated to vacation shows this summer. I feel as though you're blowing this out of proportion.

I lol'd, chuckled to myself if you will, and thought I'd post my reaction to this thread. So... love ya. :wave:

Hyson at first i thought you werre being an ass, but you know i got to admit your right, i'm a 20+ year listener and i had to ask if it was live.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Hyson at first i thought you werre being an ass, but you know i got to admit your right, i'm a 20+ year listener and i had to ask if it was live.

Yeah, I can see how what I said could have been misinterpretted...sorry 'bout that. I hope my clarification helped.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
I knew it was live. Gary the Retard knew it was live. What's wrong with you guys?

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Same here, they were talking about a previously discussed topic when I flipped it on, for 10 seconds I thought it was a tape.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Same here, they were talking about a previously discussed topic when I flipped it on, for 10 seconds I thought it was a tape.

Did you tune in to when they were discussing the American Revolution? I could see someone tuning in at that point, hearing "revolution" talk and think they were in replay talking about "eh eh eh" at K-Rock.

At least one revolution Hoard discussed was a success.:)

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
If you haven't heard it, it's new to you. If you forgot you've heard it before, then your brain is turning into mush.