TTD Week 4 - Deepak Chopra's Wellness Radio

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
"SiriusXM Stars" (Sirius102 / XM155)

Deepak Chopra's Wellness Radio
LIVE SATURDAY 10 am - 1 pm ET
Saturday is Deepak day: Replays 1 pm - 5 am (Sunday) ET

Deepak Chopra, one of the most sought-after speakers in the world, is on your radio and will take your calls. Hear his wisdom on Relationships, Success, Spirituality, Health and Well Being and Meditation.

More info at: SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Deepak Chopra's Wellness Radio on SIRIUS Stars

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

zepped

Nov 2, 2008
I've listened in the past. Back then shows repeated and repeated while host was out selling a book. Listened in the last couple of months to the Speaker Series and found the speaker recorded from a time long long ago. The show sounded repetitive and not current. Content can be good but you have to go a long way to get it. I very much like when he interviews musicians.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I can't get into this show. Good thing I'm not driving right now or Ida driven off the highway due to boredom...:worried:

You can find better stuff on youtube...:)

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
have it set to record Thursday, we'll see from there ;)

Recorded it and listened to it Saturday while driving. We listened to 5 minutes while he was introducing his guest, or more accurately plugging the guest's book the whole time. I hate that. Plus his voice is not good for radio, too monotone. I can understand why nobody seemed interested. One star.