TTD Week 3 - Stand Up! With Pete Dominick

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by HCLogo, Feb 9, 2009.

1. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

Sorry for the late post!

[​IMG]
    Stand Up! With Pete Dominick

P.O.T.U.S. (Sirius 110 / XM 130)
    Monday - Friday 3 pm - 6 pm ET
    (Replayed too often to list - check the schedules)

Pete Dominick, comedian and political satirist, talks about the issues as "everyday Americans" do. Unbiased and independent, it's where politicians can hear how they're perceived by the people.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I will record it tomorrow and give it a try.

3. JayDizz

JayDizz Member

Been listening to Pete since the Indie Talk days. I like this show a lot. It's a very good forum for all view points to be expressed and it's more common sense based than partisan. The thing I like most though is that Pete Dominick doesn't go on the air and act like he knows everything. It's not just a bunch of hot air by some douche that thinks his opinion is the only one that matters. I give it four stars. Five if he would have just hung up on Ann Coulter when she started having one of her psychotic episodes.;)

4. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

I listened last night and enjoyed it. I agree with JayDizz that Pete Dominick has a lot of common sense and is willing to actually listen to callers. I do not listen to a lot of politic shows but I will once a week to keep up to date on this subject.

I give this show 4 of 5 stars.

5. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I haven't caught the show but saw his stand up at an Artie show. He killed.

6. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Real good show, catch it usually on Fridays.

7. Hatuxka

Hatuxka New Member

I listened last week. 4 stars. I liked the way he has no patience for "talking points".

8. brattybratbrat

brattybratbrat New Member

i switched to Pete Dominick this week because i got tired of Brian and the Judge being so biased and radical. i used to love that show. But now- Pete Dominick and POTUS are the most interesting and unbiased show & channel i have ever heard. Very impressive with how level- headed and fair Pete is. i love his show; extremely interesting and thought provoking. No hate-mongering here! Who has time for it anyway?