TTD Part 8.2- The Stephanie Miller Show

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
TTD Part 8.2- The Stephanie Miller Show

Sirius 146/ XM 137

Weekdays 8pm – 9 pm ET

Forty years after her father accepted the nomination to run alongside GOP Presidential candidate Barry Goldwater (and lost) Stephanie Miller embarks on her own crusade. With her background in stand-up comedy, political satire, even late night TV, Stephanie Miller proudly accepts the duty of balancing out the "right-wing wackos" by joining the ranks of the "left-wing wackos." Visit Stephanie’s website at The Stephanie Miller Show.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
What do you get when you cross a political talk show with a bad morning zoo show trying to be Stern with your high school kid's idea of a news show?

THE STEPHANIE MILLER SHOW!!!!!

I went into listening knowing that this "left-wing wacko" was going to be saying things that would make my blood boil, and they did. But then they started in with some "Beavis and Butthead" sketch about finding beavers, and something about the Burger King cologne making a Republican Congressman (the name has slipped my mind), and I turned it off afer 15 minutes. I can understand why I hadn't heard of her before TTD, I think I would keep her under wraps. 1 star, bumped up a star to compensate for the polical views, so a total of 2 stars.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
OK, it's no better than 8.1... I'm too Canadian to get interested in such US-local political talk.

TTD rocks: now I have a real reason not to listen to this show. Before, I simply didn't know about it. :)

Long live TTD!

ctkatz

Oct 11, 2008
They play all 3 hours live on America Left, XM 167/SIR-17.

doesn't do me much good because i don't have an internet connection in my car. and i do agree, i would rather have stephanie miller (live preferrably) than alex bennett or mark thompson. actually, i'd rather have the america left lineup come to think of it.

and who doesn't love beaver stack? it's not their fault that straight news stories have some obvious double entendre.