TTD Part 8.1- CAM & COMPANY

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Part 8.1- Cam & Company

Sirius 144/XM 138

Weekdays 9 pm ET

Join host Cam Edwards for breaking stories and coverage of current events plus lively debate and discussion with lawmakers and newsmakers engaged in the battle to preserve American freedoms. Call the talk-back line at 1-866-NRA-NEWS and watch the webcast at NRANews.com.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
First off, I have to put out front that I own a few rifles and a shotgun, and I like hunting and shooting, but I am not an NRA member. I have listened to about 5.5 hours of the show and I like it. Cam and crew keep up a relatively fast pace, and the discussion is intelligent. The only rub I have is some of the segments before going to a break (I am assuming it's interviews for the webshow) are a little hokey at times with the line of questioning being a tad bit pointed. I am definitely going to listen more regularly, I have it set to record twice a week (finding time to listen to shows can be hard). Four Stars.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
I can't say that I was much convinced by "gun therapy"... At lest they try to be interesting. I certainly won't become addicted to this show anytime soon. :p