down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Talk The Dog Is Back!

Part 7- The Judith Regan Show

Sirius 102/ XM 155
Wednesdays 4 am, 6 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 8 pm & 10 pm ET

Publishing powerhouse Judith Regan brings her media and culture savvy to SIRIUS XM Stars every Wednesday. Sitting down with actors, authors, designers, doctors, philanthropists, politicians, commentators, comedians and America at large, Regan tackles it all. From intimate one-on-one interviews to raucous roundtable discussions, no territory is left uncovered.

Past guests Include: Robin Quivers, James Lipton, Wally Lamb, Nicole Richie, Donny Osmond, Ed Burns, Neil Sedaka, Dr. John Sarno, Mickey Rourke, Paul Anka, Steve Tyrell, Jerry Springer, Vidal Sassoon, Bob Saget, Chris Botti, Janice Dickenson, Danny Bonaduce, Erica Jong, Victoria Gotti, Patti Davis, Peter Falk, Chris Hanson, Jermaine Dupri and Patti Austin.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
Interesting show. I listened to the first interview. I liked it.

In the 2 hours, there are 5 interviews. I will spread my listening over a few days (thanks to the SL2 for bookmarking current listening location).

I might keep recording this show weekly and skipping interviews I don't like, if any.

TTD is great! :ter:

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I think I'm ready to weigh in. I listened to the replay this afternoon as well as last weeks replay, so probably 6-7 guests. Overall, the show just was a little too "metro" for my tastes. The guests were okay, Judith is the typical male-bashing liberated female that tends to overshare at times (not that it's a bad thing), but does conduct a professional and listenable interview. I'll listen again when she has someone I am interested in is on. 3 stars.

zepped

Nov 2, 2008
She doesn't like the Jay Thomas show on Sirius 108 and that's enough for me to rate her one star.