TTD Part 12- Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
TTD Part 12- Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me

BlobServer

Sirius 134 (schedule) / XM 134 (schedule)

Sundays Midnight, 11 am & 5 pm ET
Saturdays 11 am & 5 pm ET

Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! is NPR's weekly hour-long quiz program. Each week on the radio you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what's real news and what's made up.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Reactions: semipenguin

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
You posted that one just at the right time.... got me to listen since it was about to play. :)

Good concept for a show, and I enjoyed it enough. But probably not enough to pull me away from listening to music or football, once that starts.

Reactions: down4six

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I changed over to this after the race, It was good :)

The hosts were having a good time, and the players were, too. If I can remember, I'll listen again :D

4 out of 5 Stars :coo:

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
You posted that one just at the right time.... got me to listen since it was about to play. :)

I changed over to this after the race, It was good :)

I am chuckling, because I just had the thought as I was clicking on the thread, "I posted this at the exact wrong time!" (I usually tune in to the Sunday morning airing) I guess it was the right time after all. Maybe I should of looked at the schedule... :scratch:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
TTD Part 12- Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me

BlobServer

Sirius 134 (schedule) / XM 134 (schedule)

Sundays Midnight, 11 am & 5 pm ET
Saturdays 11 am & 5 pm ET

Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! is NPR's weekly hour-long quiz program. Each week on the radio you can test your knowledge against some of the best and brightest in the news and entertainment world while figuring out what's real news and what's made up.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

I have it set to record today while I am sleeping.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I just listened to this show via recorded content. A very good show which I have to at least record each week.

4 of 5 stars

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I have listened religiously to this show in the past, especially when I had a commute to work. Now I catch it every once in awhile. When I caught it the other day, it seemed like not much had changed, but if ain't broke, don't fix it. I think it is perfect after Car Talk, the humor of both shows are about the same. I think a lot of non-NPR people would enjoy this show, but miss it because it's on NPR. I'm giving it four stars.