GTA, Ontario, Canada
This week's feature show is:

BlobServer

The Dave Ramsey Show

"FamilyNet Radio" (Sirius108)
Weekdays 9 pm - Midnight ET

"Talk Radio" (XM 165)
Weekdays 3 pm - 7 pm ET

Dave Ramsey offers life-changing financial advice as host of this radio talk show focusing on life, love, and relationships, and how they happen to revolve around money.
Talk to other Dave Ramsey Fans about life and money!

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Last edited:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
In case the XM'ers did not see the suggestion thread, Dave is on:

XM165: 3pm to 7pm est. (Monday-Friday)

XM158: 11pm to 1am est. (Monday-Friday)

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have enjoyed the show a lot the past four years. Because of him, my financial situation is better plus my attitude toward money has changed.

Everyone should at least give the show a try. Listen for an hour.

5 of 5 stars

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
He's great for people that don't know anything, or very little about how to manage your money. For people who do, we just scratch our heads. :scratch:

Nov 12, 2008
Many just can't use common sense in money management, or simply don't have the will power to restrain themselves from overspending. It's nuts. People buy houses and cars they clearly can't afford. Then there are those who feel getting themselves further into debt is a good way to manage money, which is just silly.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
He's great for people that don't know anything, or very little about how to manage your money. For people who do, we just scratch our heads. :scratch:

That is somewhat a good point as Dave keeps it simple and does not talk down to people as he explains he has been in their situation before and has learned from it.

As I said in an earlier post, everyone should at least give the show an hour listen.

Jleimer

Oct 30, 2008
Sparks,NV
I havent listened to him , but has anyone watched his show on Fox Business I think he is someone that is telling the truth about this crises we are in.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I havent listened to him , but has anyone watched his show on Fox Business I think he is someone that is telling the truth about this crises we are in.

Yes, he brings up some very good points. I liked the suggestion he brought up yesterday regarding giving a major tax break to home buyers.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Just a note that Dave's schedule has changed slightly on XM

Monday-Friday

Live Show:

2pm to 3pm est. XM 165
Then, you have to change the channel to get the remaining live show.
3pm to 5pm est. XM 158

NOT live Content:

Noon to 2pm est. XM165
5pm to 6pm est. XM158

As you can see, Clear Channel has really screwed with the scheduling.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Great show. Very good advice. I just don't know how many times you can say the same thing...:shock:

They need to keep this show on one channel, and not have the listeners have to switch to another channel just to continue listening. Other then that, it's good...:)

4 out of 5 Stars...:cool:

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
XM 165 seems to be airing this on Sunday nights as in right now! The XM site does not say that though. :rolleyes:

This will be a regular listen for me on Sundays! I know it at least came on at 7pm est.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Many just can't use common sense in money management, or simply don't have the will power to restrain themselves from overspending. It's nuts. People buy houses and cars they clearly can't afford. Then there are those who feel getting themselves further into debt is a good way to manage money, which is just silly.

Kinda like getting married when you should really be splitting or having a baby after you got married instead of splitting. It amazes me how deep people can dig a hole without realizing that they are burying themselves.

Sounds like an interesting show, I will give it a shot.