TTD 2009 Week 1 - The Jay Thomas Show

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the first segment of "Talk the Dog"!

The first show we'll look at is on:

"SiriusXM Stars Too" (Sirius108 / XM139)

BlobServer

The Jay Thomas Show
Weekdays 3 pm - 6 pm ET

What’s the Jay Thomas Show about? Good question. Jay and his crew will talk about entertainment, current events, politics, music, real estate, stain removal and, occasionally, bodily functions. And Jay will talk about those things — and many more — with authors, politicians, beauty queens, snipers, truckers, actors, gamblers, pimps, priests, UFO spotters, athletes, people who operate tourist attractions, nut cases, musicians and swindlers, to name a few.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Reactions: hexagram

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
You know, I've been meaning to try that show out but I never looked into what time it starts. I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
What time is the next replay? I can't stay up for the 3pm show (that would be 11am here and that's hours after I get off work and I'm tired by then).

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Good pick for Week 1!

If I could peel myself away from listening to music all the time, I'd definitely like this one. I've enjoyed it the past two afternoons. Jay is a cool dude. :cool:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
As much as I love Madison, the show was much better when Rodney Lee Conover was on the show...:worried:

I can't listen too much. I listen to NASCAR most of the time...:)
Posted via Mobile Device

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I have listened to 3 shows off and on. I like it but will only get a chance to listen to part of replays. He does have good call in guests and responds well to listener calls.

I think his replays are 9pm to midnight and 3am to 6am est.

3 of 5 Stars