TTD 13- Talk of The Nation Science

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Talk of The Nation Science

NPR Talk- Sirius135 (Schedule) / (I could not find on XM page, let us know if it's available)

Fridays 2 pm - 4 pm ET
Each week, we focus on science topics that are in the news and try to bring an educated, balanced discussion to bear on the scientific issues at hand. Panels of expert guests join Science Friday's host, Ira Flatow, a veteran science journalist, to discuss science - and to take questions from listeners during the call-in portion of the program.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
That's definitely a show I like! The show explains new scientific knowledge and answers caller questions. Definitely 5 stars.

That's a show I'll add to my weekly recordings.

Reactions: Aaron

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
... would of loved to listened more, but that thing called "work" got in the way...

:eek:fftopic:
That's one reason why I love my SL2; I can do that thing, and get back to my SL2 later and listen to shows/music/whatever. :p

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
:eek:fftopic:
That's one reason why I love my SL2; I can do that thing, and get back to my SL2 later and listen to shows/music/whatever. :p

It's my topic, and I can go off of it whenever I want :p

I agree with you on recoding with the SL2, its one of the main reasons I bought it, but when you need to leave it on the dash of the work pickup w/ no vehicle kit all day in the hot sun, it's no bueno. :heat:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I listened last Friday. It was good. I love this science talk. I'm going to listen again this Friday if I can :)

I give it 5 out of 5 Stars :cool:

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
Not only have I become addicted to this show, my wife did too!

(Thanks to the SL2 recording ability, we can time shift the listening, as we can't listen to such a talk radio during work hours.)

kc1ih

Oct 16, 2008
Hudson, Florida
There's also a great science show on CBC Radio One (Sirius 137) called "Quirks and Quarks" that I'm sure many of you who like Science Friday would also like. I'm not sure of the day or time.