TTD 11- Mad Money

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Talk the Dog Part 11- Mad Money

Sirius 129 / XM 127

Weekdays 6 pm & 9 pm ET

Jim Cramer believes that there is always a bull market somewhere and he wants to help you find it. Mad Money takes viewers inside the mind of one of Wall Street's most respected and successful money managers for free. Jim is your personal guide through the confusing jungle of Wall Street investing, navigating through both opportunities and pitfalls with one goal in mind — to help you make money. Mad Money features lively guest interviews, viewer calls and, most importantly, the unmatched, fiery opinions of Jim Cramer.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
Interesting choice! I'm looking forward to discover this show. Thanks, down4six, for your work on TTD.

TTD rules!

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
BOO-YA! 5 stars.

I have watched his show on MSNBC, pure entertainment. Nothing is lost in going to radio. I think "lively" does not do justice to Cramer's 90-mile-an-hour delivery and sound effects. I don't trade stocks, but I think he makes it interesting and informative. A must-record for me.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
BOO-YA! 5 stars.

I have watched his show on MSNBC, pure entertainment. Nothing is lost in going to radio. I think "lively" does not do justice to Cramer's 90-mile-an-hour delivery and sound effects. I don't trade stocks, but I think he makes it interesting and informative. A must-record for me.

Agree with you. I liked the show, even though I don't trade single stock anymore (got burned, learned my lesson). Very entertaining.