down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Sirius Speedway

Sirius & XM 128

Weekdays 3 pm - 7 pm ET, See Schedule for Additional times

Picked By Members of the DRC NASCAR group

The show that started it all on SIRIUS NASCAR Radio keeps listeners informed (and laughing) with an unpredictable mix of driver interviews, listener phone calls and insightful commentary from Dave “The Godfather†Moody and Suzy Q. Armstrong.

Get in on the action and call 1-866-PIT-LANE (866-748-5263) or email the crew at speedway@sirius-radio.com.

* Please use the thread rating system at the top of the thread to rate this show *

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I am one of the DRC NASCAR members that picked this station and I give it 5 stars!!!!

Moody Rocks!!!!

I also enjoy hearing from Suzy and Craig and when all 3 of them get to laughing, you just can't help but laugh along with them! :)

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I have a confession to make....

:buttrock: I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!:buttrock:

I was secretly hoping that this was the show the NASCAR group picked. I listen 2-3 times a week. Moody and Crew keep me laughing my keister off, with a good mix of NASCAR news and opinion along with "tangents" that keeps things light. They also have a great group of "regular" guests, and cover the sport from the "legends" to the "rookies" pretty well. I give it 5 stars as well, and hope the non-NASCAR people give it a listen and laugh.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
I liked the show better before it moved to the Nascar channel and it was on the old Sirius Sports Action channel and covered ALL motorsports. Even drag racing and stuff like that. Now it's almost all Nascar but I still like the hosts and stuff.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
This would be general for Sirius Nascar Radio, but there are way too many guests.:thumbsdown:

Other than that, a little light, but a pretty good show:bigthumbup:

4 stars.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The best show on NASCAR Radio. They do an excellent job. They are funny and witty. The combination of Dave Moody and Suzy Q Armstrong are great. Craig Moore is a great addition to the show, too :)

Yes, Sirius Speedway was a whole lot better when they discussed all forms or racing, but I still enjoy the show. It's nice that they do sometime discus other types of racing. The sex scandals from F1 are quite interesting :right:

They do take a lot of callers throughout the show. Moody is far with almost all the callers. He even has a way of making fun of the "not so bright callers" :p

Overall, I'll give it a 5 out of 5 Stars :cool: