index.cfm

index.cfm

MySpace.com - Zog New Sponsorship - Photo 1 of 5

Last edited:

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I wish TSS Radio would start selling SIRIUS gear. I know they have a whole bunch of shit at the SIRIUS studios (What the hell are they doing with it? Are they just giving it out to employees and their visitors?). It's not like they're advertising, at least this is one way of getting the word out there.

Also, it's a great way for Sirius and TSS Radio to make a small profit from selling these sorts of things.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I wish TSS Radio would start selling SIRIUS gear. I know they have a whole bunch of shit at the SIRIUS studios (What the hell are they doing with it? Are they just giving it out to employees and their visitors?). It's not like they're advertising, at least this is one way of getting the word out there.

Also, it's a great way for Sirius and TSS Radio to make a small profit from selling these sorts of things.

It's a legal thing. I wish we could offer the stuff too! I have some lanyards right now and some antenna install tools with the Sirius Logo on them. We can give them out with orders if people request them. Just can't sell them.

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
It's a legal thing. I wish we could offer the stuff too! I have some lanyards right now and some antenna install tools with the Sirius Logo on them. We can give them out with orders if people request them. Just can't sell them.

Oh, I see...

What sort of "antenna install tools" do you have with the SIRIUS logo?

I was going to inquire about a new vehicle cigarette power plug for the Starmate 4 vehicle dock, mine isn't wanting to stay in the hole when I plug it in. Any plug would work except for the plug that has the letters "SR" on the end, I can't use it... I think it has to do with the shape.

Enough about my problem, it sounds to me that you should maybe offer a suggestion to whoever you know at SIRIUS. I would, but I doubt the CS reps are going to make any note of my suggestion.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Oh, I see...

What sort of "antenna install tools" do you have with the SIRIUS logo?

I was going to inquire about a new vehicle cigarette power plug for the Starmate 4 vehicle dock, mine isn't wanting to stay in the hole when I plug it in. Any plug would work except for the plug that has the letters "SR" on the end, I can't use it... I think it has to do with the shape.

Enough about my problem, it sounds to me that you should maybe offer a suggestion to whoever you know at SIRIUS. I would, but I doubt the CS reps are going to make any note of my suggestion.

Here is what the antenna tool looks like. You can use it to wedge the window molding to get the antenna wire tucked below the molding and getting parts of the dash out and whatnot.

As for the Power Plug, most of them have an end you can unscrew. Do it carefully and don't lose the parts. Then push the two pieces of silver metal in the middle together a bit harder when it's opened up. That way it won't push itself out of the plug in your vehicle. I've had that happen myself before and opening the 5V plug and adjusting the metal a bit worked.

And I think you are right about the clothing deal. I think the last time this was brought up we weren't as well known as we are now. I totally love the idea of offering some SIRIUS Swag, it just comes down to getting that license to sell the merch like TulaneJeff had with the late great www.shopsirius.com.

Attachments

• antenna tool.jpg
    antenna tool.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 7

hexagram

Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Nice, I would love one of those antenna sticks and a lanyard. I've got to hop on your site sometime and see if I need some parts.

Thanks for the tip on the power adapter, I'll give that a shot first.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
After three days I can finally watch this video...:mad:

My Sprint Mobile Phone would let me watch it for some reason...:(

That's so cool. Those pasterds at TSS-Radio never gave me a big sticker like that...:right:

I like the short nose Petes. I like the long nose Petes, too, but if I ever bought one, it be the short nose...:)

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
After three days I can finally watch this video...:mad:

My Sprint Mobile Phone would let me watch it for some reason...:(

That's so cool. Those pasterds at TSS-Radio never gave me a big sticker like that...:right:

I like the short nose Petes. I like the long nose Petes, too, but if I ever bought one, it be the short nose...:)

I will get a care package for Senor Penguin going today.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I wasn't really sure how to do this so here it is. CruiserDog is someone that I first met at a Bubbapalooza event in Indiana. He and his wife traveled from Michigan to see Bubba the Love Sponge fans and TSS had him demonstrate the SIRIUS Motorcycle Kit that we offer. I never met him before and he and his wife couldn't be nicer people. I noticed off the bat he was a Freemason and I knew someone growing up like many of us do that was a Freemason and it gave me some added trust.

He was also at the Bubbapalooza in Detroit. His Harley was displayed next to the Theatre. He goes to a lot of bike shows, here is his James and his Harley in Detroit at a motorcycle event.

He drives truck and often times promotes us quite a bit, he doesn't get paid to do it, he just does it because he loves to spread the word. When he meets people interested in Satellite Radio he tells them to call us.

So he tells me a week ago that his house burned down, while he was in Louisiana. His daughter and wife were home in Michigan but weren't hurt. It's just a devastating loss. I don't even know what to do or say. He was far more calm then I was especially since he wasn't home to control or take care of the situation.

Then about two days ago to make things worse his Harley was stolen from his garage. I can't imagine how horrible this must be for him. We've talked on the phone and he doesn't ask for anything. He is one of the nicest and kindest people I'VE EVER MET. He's not worried about the money since the insurance company will be able to take care of both the home and the motorcycle, but the loss and emotion and the time and energy lost is unimaginable.

I'm wondering what to do to help him out. What comes to mind is that he may need some shirts or clothes, even though he says he has a lot of that in his truck. If anyone has any ideas let me know, James is truly a wonderful person and I feel for him and his family.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0010.jpg
    DSCF0010.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 7