TSS-Radio Named to the Inc. 500 as a Result of Strong Revenue Growth

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
CHICAGO, IL -- 08/13/09 -- TSS-Radio today announced that it has been named the 94th fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine. Chicago-based TSS-Radio grew its revenue from $254,000 in 2005 to $4,500,000 in 2008, representing total growth of 1,651.3 percent.

:bigclap:

Congrats to Tom Taylor and staff. Nobody gave them this, they earned it.

Full Story Can Be Read Here

The bad news is that the IRS will be calling.:lolsign:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This goes to show you what a company run by enthusiasts that delivers THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FASTEST SHIPPING can do.

Congrats to TSS, you've earned every cent and I wish you all the best.

I don't do a ton of online shopping but out of everything I've ever ordered, TSS by far had the fastest shipping and the best customer service. By far, hands down, bar none, not even close.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
'Bout time folks start to recognize!

Good work gents!

Im sure Hectic and TSS roof adornments are partially responsible.:p

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Pretty soon you'll be making more revenue than Sirius. :D

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Congratulations TSS!
Dedication to quality gets noticed.

I'd paint your logo on the roof of my car if it would help.
Posted via Mobile Device

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
:wave: It's been another hectic day. I can't keep up with some stuff. Thanks for everyone, it's really something that I'm proud of. I'm a die hard Howard Stern and Satellite Radio fan that took my passion and developed a core group of values. It's Sean and Burt who helps put the web and ideas in motion. Harper to keep the employees in line, and Matt, Josh, Tish, Droo, Jimmy, Jamie, Tish, Karen who help out the customers. Alvaro, Berto and CJ that get the shipping in line. It's pretty cool when I look back on how things have evolved and where they are going. We always push ourselves more. We actually just started offering a new cheaper shipping service of UPS Mail Innovations too. So if you order a small item the shipping will be like $2-$3.

The big thing also since I'm on a rant is that SIRIUS Backstage really was the backbone of our business. It's what got us off the ground. It was the original Social Media and Marketing. It's something we don't forget and appreciate!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
TSS by far had the fastest shipping and the best customer service. By far, hands down, bar none, not even close

This is it in a nutshell. great customer service, fast shipping.

You order something from amazon and it says "ships in 4-5 business days" Thats 4-5 business days before it even ships. TSS is shipped to your door in 4-5 business days. brilliant really. :bigclap:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
This is it in a nutshell. great customer service, fast shipping.

You order something from amazon and it says "ships in 4-5 business days" Thats 4-5 business days before it even ships. TSS is shipped to your door in 4-5 business days. brilliant really. :bigclap:

The shipping is always so fast that I often wonder if they just keep hundreds of people standing in a line where their job is to pack your shipment as it comes in and then walk it down to a UPS store.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
Good Job guys.. :ter: I have only purchased a couple of things from your site.. but I have been completely satisfied..

Keep up the good work..and we will keep up the purchases..

Mopar86

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
www.tss-radio.com
:wave: It's been another hectic day. I can't keep up with some stuff. Thanks for everyone, it's really something that I'm proud of. I'm a die hard Howard Stern and Satellite Radio fan that took my passion and developed a core group of values. It's Sean and Burt who helps put the web and ideas in motion. Harper to keep the employees in line, and Matt, Tish, Droo, Jimmy, Jamie, Tish, Karen who help out the customers. Alvaro, Berto and CJ that get the shipping in line. It's pretty cool when I look back on how things have evolved and where they are going. We always push ourselves more. We actually just started offering a new cheaper shipping service of UPS Mail Innovations too. So if you order a small item the shipping will be like $2-$3.

The big thing also since I'm on a rant is that SIRIUS Backstage really was the backbone of our business. It's what got us off the ground. It was the original Social Media and Marketing. It's something we don't forget and appreciate!

What about Josh?:(

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I bet TSS will soon be launching it's own rocket with satellite and offer their own SatRad service.