Trivia Crack

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The art category has been killing me the last couple days!

That's my hardest category, so I usually try to answer it first & get it out of the way.

It also can hurt me, because if I fail to answer it, I have to answer another three questions correctly before I can select another art question.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
If we started the DRC tournament, I already lost one game to Aaron and just beat meme.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The art category has been killing me the last couple days!

That's my hardest category, so I usually try to answer it first & get it out of the way.

It also can hurt me, because if I fail to answer it, I have to answer another three questions correctly before I can select another art question.

That my hardest category along with science. I don't know, why but I usually save those categories last.

Sports stumps me.

I'm pretty good in sports, sup when it a few sports I don't follow like karate and tennis. But my easiest sport question so far had to be, "What do you call the final move in chess?" Checkmate

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm whippin' up on Wolfie as I type... ( 3 tokens in 3 turns)

I win some, I lose some. It tells me my worst category is History, but I don't think I'm good at Sports and some Arts either.

That was a good game, but I came back and tied and almost won. But who just whipped who? 6-2

It all good, I still suck at a lot of this questions, mainly history and art. I guess my science is starting to look better now.

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
2uzqu5l.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I guess the novelty wore off on me and I'll try and get back into it soon. I been a bit busy in real life for a while.

Reactions: semipenguin