Trivia Crack

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
So this game app called Trivia Crack is kinda taking the world by storm. I downloaded the game couple days ago and it kinda addictive. Anybody here has played the game yet or not?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
It seems pretty simple to answer questions either with classic or challenge game mode and you can select your opponents by friends or random. I guess to add friends, the game needs to be linked to facebook or twitter? I really don't have neither, but I am thinking of creating one again but I'm trying to think of a good username for twitter. Every username, I try to think of its taken.

But if somebody does find a way to add friends without facebook or twitter, my username for Trivia Crack is desertwolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I've had the app for about a month. I'm not hard to find.

I would try and add you, but I don't know how. I did searches on the net and nothing came up, I guess you need to have facebook or twitter to find people? Which I have neither, but somehow Aaron and meme found me.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I found dessert wolf.

Just accepted, I'm not trying to be lazy or being dumb. But how are people finding other people in this game, if they don't use facebook or twitter? or do you need have a account from one of those social media sites?

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Just accepted, I'm not trying to be lazy or being dumb. But how are people finding other people in this game, if they don't use facebook or twitter? or do you need have a account from one of those social media sites?
Clicking on the top right of the screen took me to a search box, where I put your username.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Clicking on the top right of the screen took me to a search box, where I put your username.

Thanks, I just tried that and now I see every username out there. I did clicked on that, but I thought it was a search to go through your friendlist.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Has anybody tried the challange part yet, when you go up against 9 other people and answer 12 questions. Well I have a few times and won one earlier today.

triviacrack.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin