Nov 6, 2008
PA
Race 16 of 36.

Who's going to win this one?

Defending Race Winner - Kyle Busch who started 30th

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 5:16pm/et

Most Wins: 5 - Jeff Gordon

Command to start engines: Ken Stabler - Legendary Oakland Raiders quarterback

I'm going with Jeff Gordon but I'd like to see Mark Martin win back to back.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Smoke :shock:

I want him to get his winning out of the way now so he won't during the chase :)

Has Jimmie Johnson ever won @ a road course? Might look for him to win there, too :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
You can't go wrong with taking Tony or Jeff for sure, they are in my picks.. Others are good too..

I am pretty sure Jimmie hasn't won on a road course..

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I used the not think twice of road courses, but now, especially with the new restart rule, I'm looking forward to this race.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I used the not think twice of road courses, but now, especially with the new restart rule, I'm looking forward to this race.

I hope this rule turns out to be a good rule at this type of track. I wonder how many cars we're going to see off the track at the top of the first hill on that right hand turn. :scratch:

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
Why the hell is the race starting so late?? Why cant every race have a green flag at 1:10 local time???

Second, I am going to be cheering for Team Canada; AJ, Patreeek, Marcos and Ron

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Why the hell is the race starting so late?? Why cant every race have a green flag at 1:10 local time???

Second, I am going to be cheering for Team Canada; AJ, Patreeek, Marcos and Ron

Well Sonoma is something like 3 hours behind right now for me it is 2:49PM and there is it 11:49AM, so that will show why the race is later for most of us right there, they are not going to race at 10:00AM to suit everyone else.

Ok and how are you cheering for team Canada??

AJ is from Los Gatos, California,

Marcos Ambrose is friggin' Australian.

The only ones there that are Canadian is Ron Fellows and Patrick Carpentier...

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
I'll be pulling for the 24 as always, but, deep down inside I'd just love to see the "Aussy" Ambrose win this one. Better watch that Jamie Mac though...he's always tough there and he sure needs something.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I'd just love to see the "Aussy" Ambrose win this one. Better watch that Jamie Mac though...he's always tough there and he sure needs something.

I agree on both of those. I'd like to see Ambrose win this one. Every interview I see with him it always appears like he's thrilled to be in this sport. And yes, Jamie sure could used that win. :yesshake:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
What do you think will be the biggest story coming out of this weekend?

Will it be the double file restarts reeking havoc causing NASCAR to rethink this new rule?

Could it be the driver from down under getting his first victory?

How about after another Kyle Busch road course victory, he proceeds with his interpretation of launching the next Carnival Cruise Line vessel with his new trophy?

rpm_g_busch11_576.jpg

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
What do you think will be the biggest story coming out of this weekend?

Will it be the double file restarts reeking havoc causing NASCAR to rethink this new rule?

Could it be the driver from down under getting his first victory?

How about after another Kyle Busch road course victory, he proceeds with his interpretation of launching the next Carnival Cruise Line vessel with his new trophy?

rpm_g_busch11_576.jpg

I'd like to see a Busch win if it can't be the 24 ;) :whistle:

lmao at your joke about the cruise! Even though we disagree about the guitar incident I got a chuckle out of that!

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Off topic and sorry about that but when Joey won last weeks Nationwide and brought out is steering wheel I thought he was maybe going to smash it....lol