Top 5 Teams

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
Give me your top 5 teams that you love, and why you love them. And the top 5 teams you hate and why hate them.

Top Five I Love

1) Dallas Cowboys - I grew up in Baltimore and Indy stole our team. Moved to Dallas in 1983 and hated the Cowboys, then they hired Jimmy Johnson (who beat Oklahoma so I love him) and I became a fan in 1989 and we went 1-15.

2) Tennessee Titans - I am a huge Longhorns fan and I really like Vince Young, I can't believe that the Houston Texans passed on him. I live Jeff Fisher for the most part.

3) San Diego Chargers - I liked them when Marty was there, and when they hired Norv I became a huge fan. I wanted the Cowboys to hire Norv, he is great with a young QB, and has done a great job with Rivers

4) The Minnesota Vikings are fun to watch. I really like Peterson, and the addition of Farve has been great. If the Cowboys can't win it all then I want to see the Vikings or Saints win.

5) The Packers fans are so nice, I find myself liking the Packers even though they screwed up big time with Brett.

Top Five I Hate

1) I hate, hate, hate the Redskins. Growing up in Baltimore we hated the Redskins. As a Cowboy fan beating the Redskins is 2nd only to a Superbowl win.

2) Growing up in Baltimore in the 70's the Colts would lose in the playoffs to the Steelers. Add to that the fans are a bunch of loud mouth front runners.

3) New York Giants, over rated with obnoxious fans. What's not to hate. I said at the beginning of the year they would finish behind the Eagles and Cowboys. They traded away their best back (Ward) and Jacobs is so overrated. Eli is average at best.

4) Eagles fans. I respect McNabb, don't understand the stupid Eagle fans that boo him. A very good team that is well coached, even if they seem to abandon the run sometimes. Westbrook was awesome, appears he is done, but Eagles fans are a sickening cross between Steelers and Giants fans. The worst there is.

5) The team lead by Bill Bellecheat.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
The hate is easy...

1) Dallas. Hate the fans
2) Redskins. Hate the owner.
3) Raiders. Hate the fans and the owner.
4) Patriots. Hate the coach.
5) Texans. Because I had to live in Houston for 7 goddam years.

AZJoe

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Love:

1. Arizona Cardinals
2. Miami Dolphins
3. Seattle Seahawks
4. Minnesota Vikings
5. New Orleans Saints

Hate:
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. Oakland Raiders
3. New England Pats
4. New York Jets
5. New York Giants

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
1. Steelers. It is programmed into Brown's fans brains at birth.
2. Steelers. (see above)
3. Steelers. (again, see above)
4. Ravens. Previously led by the grinch who stole the Browns (Modell)
5. Bungles. Aren't they in Kentucy? New place for criminals to call home.

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
My Top 5:

Favorite teams-

Kansas City Chiefs
St. Louis Rams
Arizona Cardinals
Minnesota Vikings
Tennessee Titans

Least Favorite-

Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots

shabadoo25

Oct 12, 2008
Like:

Redskins (hopefully, their ownership buffoonery is coming to an end)
Chargers (LT has won me a lot of fantasy games)
Bucs (Central Florida boy)
Cardinals (love the wide open passing game)
Vikings (a recent addition, thanks to Percy Harvin)
Patriots (appreciation for Brady and Belicheck)

Dislike

Cowboys ($1 billion stadium and they lose their opener, ha ha)
Giants (obnoxious fans)
Dolphins (too much blind adoration from long time Floridians)

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Like:

1. Saints
2. Bears - not so much the current Bears with Jay Cutler, but I loved the '85 Bears.
3. Steelers - I used to wear a Mean Joe Greene jersey when I was young. Still root for the Steelers as my AFC team.
4. Colts - simply because of Peyton... and he's from New Orleans
5. Jets - not sure why

Dislike:
1. Falcons - our most hated division rival
2. Vikings - hated them ever since the 1987 playoffs.
3. Buccaneers - division rival
4. Cowboys
5. Patriots

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Like:
Panthers - I live in NC, and I REALLY got into that Super Bowl against the Patriots. Been a die-hard fan ever since.
Steelers - My dad and his family is from Pittsburgh, so I tend to root for them a lot.
Colts - They're overrated, but I still rooted for them in that one Super Bowl a few years ago. Plus, at least back then, they had some nice guys on that team.
Giants - That Super Bowl where they put down the Patriots will lives as the greatest Super Bowl I've ever seen. Plus, Bob Papa is their announcer.
Cowboys - They're pretty likable, and pretty good, or at least on the verge of it.

Dislike:
Bucs - I actually lived in Central Florida for most of my life, but their attitude after they won the Super Bowl turned me off from them. I then switched to the Panthers and haven't looked back. Plus, they dropped Gruden. :thumbsdown:
Patriots - Easy. They're hateable, they're not nice guys, and they beat the Panthers, and were unstoppable against the Eagles. Boo Patriots! :thumbsdown:
Seahawks - They unfairly stopped us from going to our 2nd Super Bowl, then fumbled their chance in it. :thumbsdown:
Raiders - Their owner, their fans, and their players stink. Plus, what good ever came out of Oakland? Move to L.A. again!
Vikings - They took in Brett Farve, and therefore think they're a lot better than they are. :thumbsdown:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Like:

1. Saints
2. Bears - not so much the current Bears with Jay Cutler, but I loved the '85 Bears.
3. Steelers - I used to wear a Mean Joe Greene jersey when I was young. Still root for the Steelers as my AFC team.
4. Colts - simply because of Peyton... and he's from New Orleans
5. Jets - not sure why

Dislike:
1. Falcons - our most hated division rival
2. Vikings - hated them ever since the 1987 playoffs.
3. Buccaneers - division rival
4. Cowboys
5. Patriots

Least you don't hate the Panthers :bigthumbup:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Favorites

San Francisco 49ers - How can you not love those Joe Montana lead teams? :)

San Diego Chargers - Guts/Dan Fouts/Great weather.

St Louis Rams - First favorite team/Marshall Faulk.

Green Bay Packers/Minnesota Vikings - Brett Favre (what else can you say?)

Washington Redskins - Joe Gibbs/Doug Williams

Dislike

Oakland Raiders - Al Davis/the fans

Philadelphia Eagles - Fans/McNabb tossing his cookies during the Super Bowl

Baltimore Ravens - No talent, fat ass player that fell on QB's on the way to the SB/They keep a murderer on their team

NewYork Jets - The fans/the press/their treatment of Brett Fevre

Toronto Argonauts - The New York Yankees of the CFL :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I've actively rooted for only two NFL teams in my life, the Oilers and Texans.

I don't mind seeing the Lions do well (when does that happen?) since my family is from Detroit.

I also like the Saints...a lot of us in Houston adopted them as "our" team during the post-Oilers/pre-Texans years.

Five teams I genuinely dislike...

1. Tennessee Titans/Bud Adams - took away the Oilers

2. Dallas Cowboys - living in their NFL shadow is not fun

3. Indianapolis Colts - division rival

4. Jacksonville Jaguars - division rival

5. Miami Dolphins - not really sure why...maybe it's their color scheme.