Tony Stewart Owner/Driver

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Snoozer, that is true for sure, you are right on that one... lol But I hate for a Tony Stewart thread to go the ways of the other ones...

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Oh I agree with you. Its such a positive story I'd hate to see it turn on here.
I said that mostly joking around.

9FNZ

Oct 18, 2008
Maybe the two of you could just get over this and move one???? Or am I dreaming... lol

At least it is a discussion worth having, isn't that the point of this board in the first place? Nobody's mad here, it's just a discussion... RELAX. I don't think your dreaming, but something obviously keeps you coming back to this thread to see whats posted next. HMMMM, Curious? Maybe? LOL

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
I give Tony alot of credit...after all....that team, with the same Hendrick backing and support has been around a long time. Tony came in, hired the right people and put the team on the map QUICKLY.

Hat's off to him...wearing a DQ uniform :2funny: I thought along those same lines for quite awhile, then got to thinking, he manages this cup team, races one of his cars, manages his ASA teams, manages a trucking company, manages Eldora, is partners in a couple other tracks, has a clothing and food line.....we could say he just has the money to buy these things...just like Roger Penske...but, it also takes a good head to put the right people in position...and to monitor all these things to insure the key folks are doing the right things.

I still have a hard time liking him...but, as he's evolved I've warmed to him a bit....and definately think he's got a good business head on his shoulders.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
At least it is a discussion worth having, isn't that the point of this board in the first place? Nobody's mad here, it's just a discussion... RELAX. I don't think your dreaming, but something obviously keeps you coming back to this thread to see whats posted next. HMMMM, Curious? Maybe? LOL

HMMMMM, maybe because I started the Freakin' thread???? Ever think of that??? Geeze..

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
One I am cheering for this week is Tony, who wouldn't though he is great on the road courses.... He has changed so much and for the better. It's a little crazy how he even was last season and you'd think the stress would get to him more being out on his own now but he seems more relaxed then ever...