Tom Taylor live on 101

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
that's at least as worthy as 99% of the dreck around here...not being a complaint alone puts it in the top 1%

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Told ya' Bubba loves you :) How were the chicks at the club?

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I had to work late at one of our other offices. By the time I remembered they were on, there was only 10 minutes left and I missed Tom Taylor's segment...

Is there anything you need to tell us about, Taylor, before we hear it from them on Monday? :rofl:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Thee Dollhouse was packed and a lot of fun, except for the cigarette smoke which really irritates my throat. Nobody could really here the show if you were there unless you had headphones on, which for me was only for about 3 minutes.

The were in a back room with two big sofas in the middle and lots of people surrounding them watching. Then on the outside edge were individual rooms where people could get private lap dances. No Hootie, which kinda surprises me, but obviously Dennis Rodman was there. I got to meet Ross Zapin and Scott Greenstein for the first time which was cool. I doubt Bubba even mentioned that Scott was there, but indeed he was.

No question that Tasha Nicole is smoking hot. It is kinda funny to me the way her and Spice boy dress though. They really dress to get attention IMO. Keith Nosbitch and his wife were there and they are just the coolest people in the world.

I don't know how Bubba seems to know all this Tara stuff only unless Tara is feeling him in, which I suspect. She is pretty and has lost a lot of weight and looks awesome. Nothing happened with that though :( There was no way to hold much of a conversation with anyone in that back room or Thee Dollhouse in general. But I did bump into 2 of my old bosses from Los Angeles and hung out with them for a bit.

It sounds like from what I've seen written the live show on a Friday night is pretty damn cool. These are opportunities to sell themselves to that percentage of their audience that feels slighted by the new deal. Bubba is no doubt aware and reading many of the boards, far more than he lets on. He seems to be aware of people going over to Jason Ellis and whatnot. He really wants to win back listeners.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
I've never seen Tara, but she sure sounds steamy.

Amanda Hatley, Donna "Manson", and Tara.

afg93k.jpg