Tom Taylor and "The Ferret" sitting in a tree

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Chance00, Oct 22, 2008.

1. MM

MM Administrator

Are you serious?
  2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I'm sure most people on here don't know who I am :eek:
  3. Maineiac

Maineiac New Member

Nope, but the Ferret sure does lol just kidding with you Taylor.

If you don't know who "Tom Taylor" is by now you haven't been listening to Bubba's show at all.
  4. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Taylor, its all good that you're trying to make time with Bubba's sister and all but........did you give those guys the iggy on DRC? You should try to get some of them to get on here and throw us a bone.
  5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I was so thrown off in the whole situation anyway I couldn't think right.
  6. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I don't think I'd want Ned involved in anything related to "bone" :D
  7. Davis

Davis Member

Wait...I didn't hear the beginning or the end. TSS, that was you? What was going on? I'm so confused now. I only caught about 10 minutes.
  8. tonyho7476

tonyho7476 Member

Some asshole.
  9. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

:rofl: I could tell. I felt bad for you. It was kinda like one of those situations where you're trying to be cool but nothing you say comes out right. But at least you might get a shot with Tera. Lucky Baster!!
  10. Chance00

Chance00 Member

what are the odds that some of the audio from that call is used in a show bumper today? It's going to be a loooooong time before you live that call down!!
  11. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I will be surprised if it's not in the bumpers today. All I know is when I think of the call I laugh so hard. But when I find out how many people don't get it, it's frustrating.
  12. Chance00

Chance00 Member

uh-oh! did you get some calls from concerned family members?
  13. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

No, not at all. My family aren't Bubba marks like me. Just my experience that a good percentage of listeners have a hard time knowing whats real and not, including me.
  14. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Yeah - a lot of people don't get that Bubba's show is really like a giant old-school 'Rasslin event. Kayfabe reigns supreme! Easy to get caught up in the moment and forget what may or may not be real :)

But seriously, *The Ferret*???!?!?!?! ;)
  15. Chance00

Chance00 Member

as long as you hooking up with tara isn't a rib I'm willing to deal with the idea of you trying to hook up with the ferret. :jj:
  16. stumpy

stumpy Guest

One of the best segments in a long time. :D
  17. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an mp3 of this or any clue as to when this will reair? I kept getting the dreaded aquiring signal for the first two and a half hours of the show and i fell asleep during the replay last night.
  18. Davis

Davis Member

I would love to hear it too, if anybody has it....DoublEE?
  19. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Power Pig, Hello! <-- Right-click, Save As...

About 35 minutes long or so... though I left in a small bit that took it to the break.
    Davis likes this.
  20. Davis

Davis Member

Ah, jef. You are great.