Tom Logano's Hard Card Pulled By NASCAR

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I thought that was cool how, according to CBL, he went out to confront Biffle while Biffle was still in the car and the car was rolling. May not have been the smartest thing but I think he went out there, gave the bird, and told Biffle that Joey won the race.

Sounds like nascar is looking to take some action against Biffle. They damn well better. I think it was Robby Gordon who pulled that and got docked by nascar.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I can understand his frustration last night. Biffle should have been parked.

It was either on one on 128's shows last week that they were talking about Joey Logano's Dad and other incidents that he's had in the pits. This probably isn't going to be the last time we've heard of him.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
This probably isn't going to be the last time we've heard of him.

Maybe not but I agree with what Pat's saying this morning....Logano needs to take care of things himself, not his dad. Joey can't be a fault for the actions of his father but I hope his father will take a back seat and let his son go forth and do his thing.

So many times I've seen parents who are too involved in their childrens business mess things up. We've seen it with singers, with Michelle wie, etc.