Today's Meeting

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
The meeting Howard was so concerned with sure sounded important this morning. I wonder what went on?

It was most likely nothing. Things are going so well there. They were probably congratulating Howard on his 19 million-plus subscribers that led to the business move of 2008 - the merger! Either that or they might be forced to address the slew of complaints regarding Beth not being on the show for the last two days. Fans are resorting to tuning to other shows to hear the word “amazing.â€

What else could they possibly need to discuss ? Any ideas?

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
this is not your best work...nobody cares...Howard is largely going through the motions...most would agree I think

the meeting was probably bs and Howard won't care and neither would I

joe2k4

Nov 12, 2008
Gary made it sound like the meeting wasn't untill way after the show thats what it sounded like to me.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
anyone hear Robin F up the Airborne commercial???? She's ill and chimes in that she takes it....then howard snaps back that she's not on it and you can feel the uneasy in the tone of Stern's voice as he tries to recover from a botched live spot.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Maybe he was meeting with the police to discuss a bitter, disenchanted, wildly obsessed fan who keeps e-mailing sexy photos of himself dressed in a horse costume, next to a picture of dead pelicans, with the following caption:

TIME TO CHOOSE!!!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I thought today's show was great--and I'm being serious.

Arties story was insanely great and disturbing. Does there exist a bigger degenerate?

I enjoyed Howard making fun of Gary for the whole "meeting" debacle, Scott Weiland was great and the news was perfect with all the Ted Kennedy's and also the talk about Charlize Theron being the Ambassador of Peace (peices of ass).

I don't get why you all complain so much.

Beth annoys me on the show too but she wasn't on today.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I enjoyed todays show,but Howard can be annoying when he talks about meetings that he has. I just don't get it. He works till 11 and sometimes 11:30 plus he has all day Friday off. That is one thing that has bugged me. He will push the show to end early(I know I know its supposed to end at 10am and I get that) and rush things. Why not have that meeting on a Friday? He knows he has every Friday off so he could do that easy. Oh well again it is what it is. I'm done with my mini rant.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I also thought today's show was good, I was expecting an abrupt end when they mentioned Scott Weiland being late, and for it to end and just be rushed and boring, but instead, everything after that was great. Howard yelling at gary, Scott and his producer interviews, the news, etc, All pretty good.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Maybe he was meeting with the police to discuss a bitter, disenchanted, wildly obsessed fan who keeps e-mailing sexy photos of himself dressed in a horse costume, next to a picture of dead pelicans, with the following caption:

TIME TO CHOOSE!!!

My mistake, Sheriff. Ill just mosey on off into the sunset, pardner.

officer jg.jpg

Click on me to see the true leader of the Internet Police......if you dare!!

smoke420

Oct 15, 2008
I wonder if the meeting was about maybe Howard pitching in to help save a dying company by working a Friday or two - a company that he has basically bled dry with his massive contract.

Or, it could just be about how "great" the sat radio business is going, thanks to him.