TMD's Host plans to be announced next Thursday

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
per Bagley this morning their plans will be announced then.

8 o'clock hour.

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Can't listen today. What are they talking about?

New full time host?

New name for Pete's studio?

Suzy Q joining the TMD cast? :right:

What gives, yo! :shock:

:p
Posted via Mobile Device

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Nothing specific. It was only mentioned briefly. I was just posting this to let everyone know that an announcement is to be made a week from tomorrow.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I dont get all this CB bashing going on around here. I never heard her when she was on XM but the interviews I've heard her do during the pre race shows were good. She gets interviews from crew members that are often ignored. So far I've heard nothing from her that deserves the bashing I read here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a BIG fan and could honestly care less who does the pre race shows, I just don't get the bashing is all i'm saying.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I dont get all this CB bashing going on around here. I never heard her when she was on XM but the interviews I've heard her do during the pre race shows were good. She gets interviews from crew members that are often ignored. So far I've heard nothing from her that deserves the bashing I read here. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a BIG fan and could honestly care less who does the pre race shows, I just don't get the bashing is all i'm saying.

Honestly, I have heard CBL sporadically, and I neither like/dislike. If it makes a difference, I do follow her on Twitter ;) I just know that there are people out there on the boards and calling in to other shows (Monday's SS for example) that seems to have something against her. I meant it as a joke, I guess it was more snarky than anything. My bad.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA

I hear ya. I did listen to her for years on XM and found her show very informative. She has many great interviews and seems quite close to most all of the garage. There are the vocal few on here that bash her at every opportunity.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember

I'm not a big fan of hers either, mostly because I don't listen to her shows on a regular basis, like I do with the others. But the shows I have listened to or heard on replay weren't bad. She does get in there and talks to the crew members and since this is a "team" sport, I think it's great she includes them.
When I heard a few of her shows I didn't understand that "come around or drive around" thing she does, but I do now. (I think lol)

I'm just glad we have choices of shows on 128 and what works for some might not work for others but that's cool. :)

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Pete is solid, but as ive said before, I have a problem with 3 opinion shows being hosted by people who work for Nascar. TMD needs an independent co-host, someone whose paycheque doesnt come signed with the name France.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
shows being hosted by people who work for Nascar

I agree in principle. I like host not directly tied to nascar and who can't be touched by nascar.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
How are any of the current crop of hosts holding back on anything? They always seem to state their beliefs.

crewguy

Oct 17, 2008
It's a lock.......Your new co-host for TMD WILL be Pete Pistone. Why do you think he's taking a vacation now? When the deal starts- Pete won't have time for anything else.