TMD - When all else fails - Play the Jr. card

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Mornings like today make me miss David so much more. He'd be steering the ship away from this 'dead horse' issue. I'm a Jr. fan but I'm not a fan of Jr. Radio. Hopefully TP will be moving on from this.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
It's the callers that dictate the discussion :shock:

I just don't get what Kyle Busch has anything to do with Jr's driving woes :worried:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I can't listen at work. What are they discussiong? His performance? or something different?

BINGO. Same old story, nothing new. Theories galore as to JR's woes. Allot of callers apparently stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I get to listen from time to time in the mornings. I guess though I have the same complaint when the entire show is about any given subject. Mayfield, Busch, & JR, certainly the top topics this season.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
It's the callers that dictate the discussion

Most of the time but sometimes Bagman will read an email just out of the blue which will get things stirred up.....then later the guys start complaining about the calls. :confused:

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
I listened for about 30 minutes which frankly was 30 minutes too long. But Sirius had some great programming on a few other channels today. The Bob Dylan Radio Theme show was great, today's theme "radio", how fitting.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
The "callers dictate the discussion" is a weak argument made in an attempt to hide the fact that they dont have anything better to talk about.

I miss David every time I hear those two talk about how great the competiton is, or how this has been the most amazing season ever, or how Pocono was a great race. And when someone challenges why, they are yelled and berated for being crazy.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Someone should call in tomorrow and tell them that their show today with the emphasis on JR was horrible radio and lacked forethought. If they try to disagree just use the line on them they used on the callers today. "We are only stating facts".:rofl:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I miss David every time I hear those two talk about how great the competiton is, or how this has been the most amazing season ever, or how Pocono was a great race.

Yeah, it's a damn shame David's not hear to see the new restart, etc. I would LOVE to hear his opinion on it. Especially with the road courses.