TMD This Week

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Hey everyone -

I've been asked to pinch hit this week a few days on The Morning Drive and as a starter Monday and Tuesday morning Bagman will get a chance for some long overdue rest. My pal Jerry Bonkowski will join me for the Monday and Tuesday shows this week and we want to have fun, be respectful to the situation of course but most of all give you an opportunity to voice your opinions on the world of NASCAR and for us to tackle the topics of today together. Tyler and Pete will be at the controls as always and I hope everyone will jump in and as a group take part in what will no doubt be a tough situation but to help us continue to make TMD the absolute best show it can be. Look forward to the week....Thanks everyone.

Pete Pistone

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I heard you talk about this today on The Back Stretch. This is good. I should be listening if I can manage to wake up early enough. And it's good that you're there to help the Bagman out...:)

caleb22

Mar 4, 2009
Awesome Pete...please do what you can to remain a permanent fixture on TMD (hint, hint) :)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
One thing about me not trucking anymore is that I don't catch the early shows anymore. And I miss TMD.

PPistone

Dec 24, 2008
Guys -
What can I say other than thanks to all for listening, participating and the kind words over the last two days. Tyler and Pete are the best and helped make the shows great as they always do and I considered it an honor to give the Bagman a breather. As always look forward to being part of the show in the future and coming off the bench whenever needed on the channel.

Thanks again everyone....

Pete

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Jerry Bonkowski is a knob. Please dont bring him back again. "Dale Jr isnt going to finish in the top 20 this year unless major changes are made" And did we really need 8 hours of Dale Jr talk?

Cementups

Oct 23, 2008
Pete,

Awesome job filling in for Bags those two days. you and Bonk make a great team too.