TLC's "Who's That Girl?" commercial

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Has anyone seen this commercial yet? I've only seen it once, and here's how I remember it...

It's a blond in a bikini, looking out across the ocean. She's shot from the back and the camera pans up her body. You don't see a face.

Then they ask "Who's that girl?" Apparently, we'll find out later.

If I see the commercial again, I'll add more details if you guys don't don't before me.

I think it looks like Beth Stern... does anyone know anything about this? IS it her??

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
It might be on The Travel Channel

Wait, now I'm second-guessing myself... I THINK this commercial might be airing on The Travel Channel. Not The Learning Channel.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
:rolleyes:

Nevermind! It's not Beth, it's for a new TTC show named "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches".

(this is a waste of a thread! LOL! I did think it could've been Beth though)

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
(this is a waste of a thread! LOL! I did think it could've been Beth though)

my first thought that it was Beth, so your not alone M8....Then I didn't recall Howard plugging the sh*t out of it, I knew it wasn't Beth.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Not to turn this into another one of "those" threads, but Howard generally only talks about the stuff she's done after the fact. The last few times were brought up by Lisa G. and a caller, not Howard.

It's funny how people want Howard to talk about his life but NOT about the person he spends 95% of his off-air time with... :scratch:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
but Howard generally only talks about the stuff she's done after the fact. The last few times were brought up by Lisa G. and a caller, not Howard.

ummmm, and he doesn't purposefully pick up calls that have a beth mention? please... :rolleyes:

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
ummmm, and he doesn't purposefully pick up calls that have a beth mention? please... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Howard is just looking for any excuse to ramble on for hours about his wife, but has to do it craftily or his listeners might be outraged. :scratch:

So we're on Day 3 of the horror the 2 minutes he spent mentioning his wife? And Howard's the one with a problem? Gotcha...

It must be rough to be so envious of Beth's position in life or in bed...

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
The last few times were brought up by Lisa G. and a caller, not Howard.

so he didn't read an email sent to him today about somebody meeting Beth-O at the westminster and how wonderfull of a person she is? :scratch:

Or was that lisa g or a call that howard picked up?

Kool-aid, let me have some of yours.

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Lisa G said "I saw your wife at the dog show in the paper." or whatever she said. What's Howard supposed to say? I'm sure in your mind he tracked her down at the break and told her to ask him about it because somehow she needs post-promotion for her events. It's probably a viral marketing technique by the Westminster Dog Show like the Denny's campaign...

She's spokes-model hot. That's why the OP here mistook her for this other hottie. She's not getting gigs because Howard spends days before hand promoting them, he just talks about what the main person in his life is up to, when questioned

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Lisa G said "I saw your wife at the dog show in the paper." or whatever she said. What's Howard supposed to say?

I'm not talking about that. I am talking about the email he read on the air today about how great she is, how i am almost positive he picks up calls with "caller wants to comment on Beth-O" on the screen. What about him talking about Beths theory all week that octamom is trying to be angelina? Who started that conversation?

Kool-aid. I want some.

We all know Lisa fawns over beth. But your blanket statement that howard doesn't talk about her unless Lisa or a caller brings her up is wrong.

"Howard generally only talks about the stuff she's done after the fact. The last few times were brought up by Lisa G. and a caller, not Howard."

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
:no:

It's official: Any more references to Kool-Aid in this thread will qualify as "Benji-esque Shtick Como Vortex of Lame".

TheScionicMan

Oct 11, 2008
Chill, bro. Even if she wasn't there, Howard's not gonna pick you to fill her position...

:fallinlove:

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
:no:

It's official: Any more references to Kool-Aid in this thread will qualify as "Benji-esque Shtick Como Vortex of Lame".