* Tom Hanks
* Jay Leno
* A.R. Rahman
* Judith Jamison

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Although M.I.A. is definitely on at least one of my lists... yummy.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I don't even know half the people on that list and are people really influenced by actors?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
haha when i saw the list this morning my first two thoughts were obamas gotta be first and howards bound to be pissed hes not on the list.

-jhdk

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Nah it'll be better when Howard sees Jay is on the list, and how he picks apart everyone on the list and why they shouldn't be on the list..... Ahhh Monday, can't wait....

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
This list is bogus... Stuttering John should be on it. Christ....

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
He's an obnoxious blowhard, but when he has media buzz over wanting to debate Obama and speaks at Republican party events, he most certainly has influence.

Think about it though... if Howard went on air daily and INTENTIONALLY said idiotic, inflammatory comments just to get into the news, he could do the same thing Limbaugh does.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
These lists are designed to drive controversy and readership. Judging by the response here, Time did its job well.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Considering I wasn't interested enough to read anything more than this thread, maybe not so well...

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Howard can yell and scream about it, but last year wasn't exactly a banner year for him or the show. When he debuted, sure, but lately Satrad is just struggling to survive and not exactly showing a lot to attract new listeners or even keep the old (same with Howard, who is still bitching about doing Letterman and seems to be running out his contract). I mean, shit Sirius, if you change the PDT twice a year, how about doing it sometime soon? Several of the channels are still mismarked and categorized. Frankly the only good promotion for Satrad was a number one pop song (which edits out the mention in the clean/radio version....including the one played by SiriusXM!)

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
I would say that 90% of those people I've never heard of, so much for being influential.:rolleyes:
Or you're just not a well-read worldly kind of guy.

No, it must be Time! If you haven't heard of them, they must not be influential!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard can yell and scream about it, but last year wasn't exactly a banner year for him or the show. When he debuted, sure, but lately Satrad is just struggling to survive and not exactly showing a lot to attract new listeners or even keep the old (same with Howard, who is still bitching about doing Letterman and seems to be running out his contract). I mean, shit Sirius, if you change the PDT twice a year, how about doing it sometime soon? Several of the channels are still mismarked and categorized. Frankly the only good promotion for Satrad was a number one pop song (which edits out the mention in the clean/radio version....including the one played by SiriusXM!)

Sirius and XM have had several commercials over the past few years. Howard also went on several of the late night shows, including the Letterman appearance which was re-aired.

They just haven't done anything in a while.