Tim Horton's beats the crap out of Dunkin Donuts Coffee

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
In reference to the conversation Eve from Canada with Mike this morning. There is no question qithout a shadow of a doubt that Tim's is way way way way better coffee than Dunkin Donuts.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
:hah:

My wife's had two coffee shops in the last 15 yrs. She almost went to starbucks school to open one. But then she came across OROZCO espresso beans and fell in love. It's what we have every morning.

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
Starbucks sucks!!!:yesshake:

Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds is probably the best I've tasted so far.

I had Tim Hortons once and wasn't that impressed.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
When I went to starbucks I always felt like everybody had their nose in the air with that "I'm HOLY!" attitude. It didn't seem very cozy and inviting like hanging out at the lumber store with all the old men and their tales. :D

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I like going to the FAMILY owned coffee shops in my town. They are much more inviting than Star Bucks.

My favorite coffee at home by far is Folgers French Roast. The best french roast coffee I have found. I tried Starbucks etc. and nothing was CLOSE to Folgers French Roast.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I don't mind Tim Hortons. Though I prefer making it a home when I can (I like it STRONG) but if I'm out its usually Tim Hortons. Of course this is coming from the guy who lives in the birthplace of Tim Hortons and there is more per ca pita here than anywhere else.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
Has CC's (Community Coffee) spread to other states or is it exclusive to Louisiana? I don't drink coffee but it is good tea. Seems like I saw a CC's in Ashville just before you enter Biltmore Estates.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Dunkin Donuts has the best coffee. Period, hands down, nothing else even comes close.

Starbucks coffee is sucky. My wife likes some of the froo-froo drinks so I guess they're good for that but a straight coffee from Starbucks isn't really good. Plus, I always feel like a poetry reading is going to break out any second and somebody will try to convince me why MAC's are better than PC's.

I'll be honest and say that I've never had Tim Hortons but there is no way it is better than Dunkin. A black Dunkin Donuts coffee is the best.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
"I'll be honest and say that I've never had Tim Hortons but there is no way it is better than Dunkin."

But yet it is? I say this because I have had DD coffee, loads of times, and Tim's is better.

MicEd

Oct 23, 2008
michigan
coffee is coffee as long as it is black hot and doesn't taste like some ones old shoe it doesn't matter where it is from.

Bagman

Oct 15, 2008
The ATL
Dunkin Donuts has the best coffee. Period, hands down, nothing else even comes close.

Thank you Vargas... FINALLY someone comes to their senses! :p

DD coffee just seems to taste better now that Rachel Ray is no longer the spokesperson... but thats a different discussion.

Reactions: Vargas

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Thank you Vargas... FINALLY someone comes to their senses! :p

DD coffee just seems to taste better now that Rachel Ray is no longer the spokesperson... but thats a different discussion.

I could have a shit day at work, have to leave my house at 4am to drive for about 4 to five hours, work a full day and then drive another 3 hours just to get to a hotel and sleep for about 5 hours before starting the whole thing over again. On days like this you know what gets me through it? Finding a dunkin donuts at about 5pm and getting a medium black with just a little ice in it to cool it down. Yeah. That's right. Dunkin donuts.

I know I've never had Tim Hortons but guess what, I've never had escargot either but I still know it tastes like f'ing snails.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I could have a shit day at work, have to leave my house at 4am to drive for about 4 to five hours, work a full day and then drive another 3 hours just to get to a hotel and sleep for about 5 hours before starting the whole thing over again. On days like this you know what gets me through it? Finding a dunkin donuts at about 5pm and getting a medium black with just a little ice in it to cool it down. Yeah. That's right. Dunkin donuts.

I know I've never had Tim Hortons but guess what, I've never had escargot either but I still know it tastes like f'ing snails.

Imagine having that kind of day and looking for a place to park while draggin around 53'!:smug: